1/19 tuning

Testing done, missed a secondary effect in the feral hidden passive. Updated original post; you were right in that for feral its 16% in pvp and will go to 20% to match what boomy has.

2 Likes

aff needs nothing but deletion locks don’t need 3 SSSSS+ specs

3 Likes

DK needs nothing but deleted.

Where did the dk touch you?

Affliction is on the lowest scale want to complain get your facts straight first

1 Like

??? ok‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Reminder, I am looking for PvP’ers to convert to M+ until PvP nerfs to all casters and rogues.

1 Like

I love these changes to Holy, I’m sure to reach 1500 in solo shuffle now.

1 Like

Ret rework

Augvoker launch

Are you surprised

3 Likes

No, but it needs to be pointed out every time until they stop doing it. May take years, but the alternative is it never stopping.

2 Likes

I mean big agree, but player base should take a little bit of the fall here maybe

I said similar claims about an entire new spec being introduced mid season and got heckled by both the usual pve and pvp peanut gallery here.

Literally any other (PvP) game would never. But whatever I’m glad people are voicing their distaste this time around proactively instead of after the fact

2 Likes

It will be fun attacking those plate wearing classes now with my feral druid because just about all feral “big” attacks were physical. Can’t wait to ferocious bite a warrior for half his health.

1 Like

At minimum it should be a reasonable ask to hold off on PvP-specific changes of this scale until new seasons. I could see them not wanting to delay dual content because it doesn’t really impact PvE in the same way, but there’s no excuse to disrupt PvP with its own balancing.

1 Like

My favorite part about this upcoming Tuesday is reading the heartfelt stories from much of the annoyingly chad PvP community crying that their spec is going to get rekt by casters now, as if it wasn’t the other way around the first half of this season. Much of who’m consider themselves to be on a certain level that would never cater to the opinions of those less desirables.

Eat Snot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love you!

3 Likes

Welp looks like little gnome warrior is going in the no no chair and green fire lock is coming back out :sob:

1 Like

This is pure copium casters have been destroying melee all season if you yk are actually good. Just gonna be even more of a slaughter

1 Like

Ashran.
There was 5 blood dks and I was on my shadow. Enough said.

1 Like

You played epic bgs that’s asking to experience suffering.

2 Likes

Rather do epics than arena rn.

1 Like