1/19 tuning

I’d say Rdru and Sub got a slap on the wrist, but a slap is no where near what it was. It was more like they accidentally brushed their wrist and no one noticed.

2 Likes

They’re doubling the damage threshold for fears and roots

DH fear is just going to be a stun now

2 Likes

1800 Rets can take a victory sip

90% of the Ret community doesn’t want to talent into defensive utility. They just want to be Light Warriors with Zug Zug damage

3 Likes

Nah they’ll just kill plate faster than clothies now (lol).

3 Likes

How is it the opposite? Here is one thing I just copied from the notes:

“Deep Roots increases the amount of damage required to cancel Entangling Roots or Mass Entangle by 75% (was 250%).”

They are literally making the CC break on less damage.

1 Like

It says it takes 100% more damage.

2 Likes

This is pretty cracked. I expect a hotfix midweek nerfing destro/demos already high passive armor. Does our demon skin percentage base itself on the 30% buffed total? lol

I didn’t mean that comment as a reply

1 Like

I’m guessing if armor gets standardized across the board in PvP, it’ll make it easier for them to tune physical damage in the future.

1 Like

Weird… seems contradictory to what I also copy/pasted from those same notes.

But if it does take more damage to break, that’s a good thing because like I said… the micro CC in this game is generally useless in large scale fights.

1 Like

idk i think thats huge for me. i love my earthgrab totem as an enh shaman. it’s such a useful ability.

1 Like

There’s no way they let it go live with demon skin still buffed in PvP lol

We finally got warlock tanks in retail!

1 Like

Destro won’t die.
Demo won’t die.
Mages won’t die.
Rets are gunna do ridiculous amounts of damage.
BM/Sub/MM/WW is gunna eat plate; literally no point of being a plate wearer with these changes (that includes hpal).
No enh buffs (lol).

7 Likes

You dropped this king :crown:

1 Like

Ferals got a damage buff… to their AoE attack of all things :frowning:

And the 20% nerf to frenzied regeneration was un-nerfed. So I’m not really sure that was a buff. They still need to go into bear form and do almost no damage to benefit from the heal. Maybe if feral also got a free “thorns” while in bear form to go along with the frenzied regeneration I’d be happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

prot warrior giga dead

2 Likes

I hate 3 plate lobbies in shuffle like the rest of us, but jfc. This might completely eviscerate warrior and DK tbh lol next week is going to be wild.

1 Like

if they unerf death strike all will be forgiven cos big hp pool = buff

3 Likes

I don’t think you get how much a 35% buff to cloth armor really is. Probably gonna translate to maybe like 5-7% less physical damage taken. It’ll help, but won’t suddenly turn them into tanks.

The extra 15% HP from trinket bonus will have a lot more impact than their more armor.

2 Likes

Destro/Demo are already crazy tanky.

Mages should be paper when you catch them.

The only class that needed those buffs was probably the one that has zero mobility; spriest.

4 Likes

Don’t forget demon skin gives like 90% more armor in PvP on top of that base increase. And the bigger health pools means bigger dark pacts. Wild.

2 Likes