1/19 tuning

i have literally no idea how holystrike or chaos damage decide to interact with or bypass bop

3 Likes

:frowning: me neither
oh actually i played with a ret a few days ago who told me holystrike does get prevented by bop. squared anecdote but it’s all i got

any knowers?

1 Like

Honestly, at the point I don’t understand why they haven’t reversed the nerfs they did to all the DK deffensives, survival was already quite bad before these changes and now it’s going to be worse, on top of that they insist on continuing to nerf UH’s damage when there is other classes that generate much more pressure in less time than a DK UH lol.

1 Like

idk axe-tossing-demon man might put a damper on things for green-fire man

may the ret/demo/rsham gods have mercy for their enemies

1 Like

also, where’s @Kydrav with his athf carl meme. that was pretty much me reading the ret changes.

2 Likes

4 Likes

No kidding tired of caster comps!

1 Like

who hurt you.

1 Like

It’s a great idea to work on.

Also breaking PVP mid season around a .5 patch is consistent for them this whole expansion and I’m not sure why they’re doing it a third time.

1 Like

I think all of these changes are good except the notion that warlock/mage, who are already invincible, dont have a compensatory nerf to soul leech/dark pact/barrier.

7 Likes

You think the Ret buffs are good?

1 Like

priest are the most op healer

down with priests

I think that ret was probably the worst melee in the game, so ya I think some damage buffs are okay. It’s probably an overbuff to the class in pvp, but honestly it pales in comparison to the strength that SP and warlock got.

1 Like

Only physical thing we have is glaive toss, auto attacks, and the small hits (aoe) from blade dance, we take a talent that makes the last hit chaos damage and that’s the one that always on death logs.
Minor nerf to soulrend tick on clothies, cause it does a % of the damage from glaive as chaos damage over time.

2 Likes

Thank you sir.

1 Like

I think they pulled the trigger on this now b/c pvp is, by their own making low participation. They didn’t do that on purpose but the opportunity came up and they took it.

Why is beyond me though. These aren’t good changes. Even though shadow got buffed I still hate the patch.

1 Like

I suppose it is either this, or they adjust inflation again.

Someone, chose poorly.

1 Like

Shuffle rep at higher ratings was behind DH/Dk/Arms but it still blew Fury/Enh/Surv out the water

1 Like

been pveing more then pvping lately demo man can’t hurt me here :weary:

2 Likes

tanky casters, squishier plate

anyone smell that smell. that kinda smell that smells smelly… homogenisation bullcrap

1 Like