<Viable> SOTFO 11/11M - SOD 10/10M - CN 10/10M - TWTh 8-11pm CST recruiting

Viable-Illidan is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that formed at the end of 8.3 to obtain CE and build for Shadowlands. Since our formation, we have progressed through 12/12 Mythic Ny’alotha in four weeks of raiding, 10/10M Castle Nathria & SOD and 11/11M SOFO. However, our work is not done. We are looking to further improve and expand our roster in order to prepare for 10.0 and achieve higher world rankings.

We raid:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM CST
We add optional Monday raids when were close to kills.

What we want:
We LOVE vocal players. While it goes without saying that you must be able to communicate any critical details regarding an encounter to the rest of the raid, being able and willing to communicate any semi-important details which may facilitate the fight for others is a huge plus.

Players who can quickly adapt to an encounter in the absence of strategy guides and/or when randomness occurs. Whether it’s a bug, or simply bad luck, we expect you to react appropriately and make the best of any situation during encounters.

Perfect attendance. Okay, maybe not PERFECT, but we expect you to make every raid unless something incredibly important comes up, or an emergency occurs. Our raiders greatly value their raid time and essentially have perfect attendance – we expect the same from you.

Gear and experience. As we are a guild currently progressing in content, we expect you to be adequately geared for the encounters, as well as experienced with them.

Players who are able and willing to play multiple specs as necessary. Certain fights favor certain specs. As such, we expect you to be willing to utilize such advantages should we deem it necessary. (Geared alts are a huge plus!)

Players who are able to provide their own supplies to raid.

Our recruitment is open to:
-DK
-Enh Sham
-WW
-Warrior
-Warlock
-Mage
-Boomkin
-R Druid

Any other exceptional applicants will be considered

Send an in-game tell to Sck, or add on discord if you have any further questions:
Sck#0077

Apply here:
https:// forms.gle/P6nmuCXX2hv92imR6 (remove space between / and forms).

1 Like

LF exceptional players for 9.2

raid release is nearly upon us and we’re still recruiting!

Still looking for exceptional players!

Vigilant and Skolex down tonight, still looking!

sub 5% wipe on pantheon! looking for exceptional players to fill our roster!

6/11M! down goes Lihuvim

Halondrus down! Looking for a few more exceptional players to add to the roster to finish off the tier

still looking for Anduin prog

Looking for Lords/Ryg/Jailer prog

anduin down, onto lords/rygelon!

Lords falls after 21 pulls, still looking for more peeps to game with

hey ,are u guys lookin for warriors? i have 8/11 M exp now. but knows how to do dreadlords and i read all mechs for rygelon

Rygelon almost dead, LFM!

CE Obtained! 11/11 and recruiting for S4 and Dragonflight

Hey Viable, look forward to speaking if interested! Thanks

Hello Forums!

My name is Kixxi (also Veyne as my current guild calls me). I’ve been playing the game since the middle of Vanilla primarily tanking since then. If I’m not tanking I’m generally healing. I usually have multiple toons mythic raid ready for whatever the situation calls for and can play them all roughly on par with each other. Was with the same guild from my start until Cata clearing the hardest difficulty every xpac then in MoP and WoD I stepped away for life reasons. I’ve been playing the last 3 xpacs putting in the work and coming so close but missing it. I have the motivation and the ability to go far given the right group. I’m a team player willing to do whatever it takes to help the team succeed.

Current Toons
280 Brew Monk (Main)
278 Holy Priest
276 Ret/Prot Pally (Prot needs some practice)
269 MM Hunter (Never got a Surv Wpn)
263 Veng DH
and all other tanks between 235-250ish ilvl

Things I’m Looking For

• An active guild that can push content quickly (Raid, M+, ect)
  • Team oriented. Doesn’t have individuals that expect to be carried/pulled through content.
  • Has a community of people that enjoy playing other game outside of WoW in off times.
  • Active voice coms. (I’ve never been one for typing/texting)
  • Strong leadership. Has a strong vision for the guild and Officers that support it.

Raid History
Shadowlands
SeFO-10/11M (currently)
SoD-9/10M
CN-8/10M

BFA
NyA-9/12M
EP-5/8M
BoD-7/9M (5% Storm)
Uldir-7/8M (sub 20% G’huun)

If there is anything else I can answer for you hit me up
Bnet: KixxiGaming#1211