[A] [Dalaran] <We Did The Math> (SL AOTC) - Recruiting Dragonflight raiding and Mythic+

We Did The Math. This 7 year old guild was reformed on Dalaran by a group of veteran super best friends and we’re always looking for more. We’re recruiting for Dragonflight raiding and Mythic+. We achieved AOTC in all 3 Shadowlands raids and will do the same in Dragonflight.

Faction: Alliance
Server: Dalaran
Raid Time: Tuesday / Wednesday 9pm-11:30pm EST.
Current Progression: Dragonflight prep
Discord: discord.gg/asWY2jbz3P

About us:
We’re a friendly guild made up of veterans and new players who love the game. In addition to raiding we also push Mythic+, achievement hunt and hoard mounts. The culture is the perfect mix of hardcore skills and casual mindset. We ask everyone play their favorite class/spec to the best of their ability and be open to advice when necessary.

Pros:

• Growing guild so you will not be ignored, always heard and can always get in M+ and raids (if properly geared).
  • Raid Leads efficiently manage time for maximum pulls/progression on raid nights.
  • Play the class you want, spec you want without getting forced into any meta.
  • Adult/Mature officers avoid drama at all cost, resolving any issues fairly and quickly.

Cons:

• You’re not here
  • Inappropriate jokes and resulting injuries

Current priority needs: (encourage all to apply)

• Ranged DPS
  • Healers

Contact us:
discord[dot]com/invite/asWY2jbz3P
guildsofwow[dot]com/wdtm
Discord DM: Smythe24#6350

5 Likes

Bump city.

Bump up the jam!

1 Like

We’re still looking for the most hardcore of casuals to help us grow and progress as far as we can go and prep for 9.2!

Bump bump!

1 Like

Do the bump!

1 Like

Boop the bump.

1 Like

Bump up the jams

1 Like

What’s a better capital city? Bumpwind or Bumprimar?

1 Like

Bumper cars

Main bump… There, happy Lux?

1 Like

Bumpalicious.

My bumps, my lovely lady bumps.

The humpty bumpty

I visited bumptown and it was almost as amazing as this guild.

Achieved AOTC, looking to farm Heroic and prep for 9.2

Consider yourself bumped

It’s NYE and it’s the perfect time to do the bump! Do it for Betty White folks, she loved our guild.

2 Likes

bumpity bump

1 Like

Mages? Where are the mages at?