Get the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells Transmog with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Get the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells Transmog with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Introducing the eggcelent Baby Murloc Satch-Shells transmog— now available to add to your collection! You’ll be able to carry this adorable back-slot transmog item everywhere you go when you purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop; you can also get it at no additional charge with your purchase of a 6-Month subscription to World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

6 Likes

No, thanks.

64 Likes

Everyone will say no thanks but we will still see dozens running around the next time we log in

46 Likes

This is actually cute lol

The egg looks like Yoshi’s Island

14 Likes

This transmog would have made a nice cloth class tier set. Better than what was given.

41 Likes

Oh goodie, another store mog to disappear randomly from my collection!

17 Likes

I’m unlikely to buy it, but how does this go with shield-bearing classes?

What’s this from?

They’re gonna have to put out an actually epic transmog not these strange “cute” mogs, if they want me to pay for a 6 mo sub.

7 Likes

Picture included. One of the things in the store is the transmog.

1 Like

Well, yeah. Just getting my 2 coppers out there.

6 months means I anticipate still playing based on what I see on the horizon. These days, I’m not even looking at the horizon. I’m indifferent.

I’ve always said, Blizz shouldn’t worry about the droves of people who make inflammatory rage threads about every little thing, and I don’t think they do. Those people still care.

They should worry about the ones who just don’t care anymore.

It’s cute [they know what hooks a lot of people :stuck_out_tongue: thanks to market research team]. And if I had more gold I’d get the separate satch-shell mog but atm not making nearly enough to justify it. :cry:

Jelly of those wow multi millionaires ^^

Can we now get Tortollans Blizz!?

2 Likes

Between this and the kitten mount…wtf is the next expansion?

19 Likes

The clipping would be hilarious. Thinking of my dwarf shaman’s lovely thick braids clipping through her shield.

Don’t these 6-month sub goodies usually drop “alongside” a new patch (or at least a .5 patch)?

This reeks of another “gotta take heat off the Bobby scandal” play like how they suddenly made Doomwalker mount a 100% drop after the scandal article hit the news. No new patches launching anytime soon, and it’s not even Christmas yet.

20 Likes

These are just hooks for players to wheel them in.
The mount they offer in 6 months or so should be the one that gives a clue perhaps. The mount offered closer to next expansion release.

nope, my sub ends in 24-ish days, and you won’t get me back until you get creative, not put in more “systems” that are pointless and die in the expansion. Put in a 60 row list of skills, it as been on 50 for how long? too long. Or better yet bring back the loved skill trees.

Company issues aside. i canceled right before the whole lawsuit stuff hit the fan, because of the snorefest that Beta For Azeroth and Beta Lands turned out to be. Get back in the groove like you did for Legion, and bring back the excitement that WotLK gave its players. Until you do that, my money will be spent on other things.

23 Likes

Going back to Silvermoon to get killed by more murlocs, lol.

2 Likes

Riding kittens

5 Likes

Any combination of these would’ve been a better 6-month sub gift than the Murloc backpack.

1 Like

How about posting less of this and more of Bobby Koticks exit plan from Blizzard Activision.

19 Likes