1/12M 473 Lock or 468 Prot Warrior LF SL Home

Hey Guys, Looking for a Home for Shadowlands,

Ideally i would TANK (no, not your third tank) going into Shadowlands, Prot Warrior, Blood DK, Prot Pally or Brewmaster, But Willing to play a warlock as well.

Any Times Monday-Thursday At or After 6:00 PST 8 EST

Hey mate! If you are willing to swap to alliance-emerald Dream, our guild junction would love to have you! I’ll post our guild info below but feel free to message me with any questions you have! Hope to hear from you soon!

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: elitefourlance#1732 or Discord: professoroak#5703

Hope to hear from you soon!

add you on bnet

Hey, We may be a great fit for you. I know we are looking for a second tank.

Our guild is Grey Horse Army on Turalyon. Send me a pm at Kitronos#11829.

Standard Guild Recruitment info is below:

"The Grey Horse Army is an AOTC focused guild looking for players to join as we move into Shadowlands. We’re a new guild looking for good people to raid on Tuesday & Thursdays, run Mythic+, PVP, level or level alts, and enjoy WoW with.

All skill levels and experience levels are welcome. We are an adult, laid back community that is more interested in the player than the class. That said we do want to hit AOTC each patch and see the game as a community. This means some nights will be smooth and all jokes, and others we’ll have to focus and get the job done."

Still Searching :slight_smile:

Heir on Area 52 is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm-12am EST with an optional alt/sale run Sunday at 9PM EST

About us:
We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Our goals:
Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:
-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info:
Btag - cjsu#1139
Btag - Pirouette#11682

Hey man,

If you are still looking, I run a Horde Guild on Thrall called Déjà Vu. We are a pretty close-knit and chill bunch that likes to push challenging content together. We formed in 8.3 and are currently 5/12 M. Raid days are currently Tuesday at 9pm est (Heroic relcear for corruption catch-up) and Saturday 8pm est - 12. Our tank spots are currently filled for 8.3 but we currently have tank positions open for Shadowlands raiding. Our SL raid days may be Tuesday, Saturday as well, but we are switching to a 3 hour, dual progression night, schedule in the new expansion.

I’d be happy to talk to you more about meeting us and potentially finding a home on Thrall. Let me know if you’re interested, and best of luck in your search.

Bnet- chriv#1186
Discord- chriv#5263

Hello Protectt!

Here is our spam and we would love to chat, we currently have all of our tank slots full but would love to have another lock!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 10/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 2000-3000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Hey Protectt We talked a couple weeks back about your tank joining. We are highly recruiting a Lock atm. And I would love to chat with you a bit more about joining us and learning our strats for a final BFA prog push. add me on bnet Burnsey#1181

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 4/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))
Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)
Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Shocky#11140) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 8/12M with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST.

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Feel free to hit me up for your lock!

Good morning Protectt,

If you’re still looking for a guild on your warlock, we would have a spot for you! <Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (the only people in the guild will be the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp