WoW Hotfixes – Updated February 15

Emeni is still bugged. Come on lol.

1 Like

Emeni is still bugged for me also. She despawns after accepting the quest to soulbind with her, and one cannot actually soulbind with her. I ran the whole list of quests and I have Renown 51, and up to the quest “A Place to Call Home” completed in the unlock questline. Still nothing, despite this being allegedly fixed according to the customer service window and this blue post.

Blue post clearly contains errors. Already did a bug report. Any ETA on this getting fixed so I can do some keys as Necro???

I am returning to the necrolord covenant, if that makes a difference. Tried abandoning the quest. She reappears but upon reaccepting the quest, she actually just vanishes again >.<!!!

(Very frustrating because I had a lot of issues with necro quests to begin with and that is why I initially left for a different covenant. Why have all the other covenants seemingly been smooth, but necro is like driving down a road loaded with potholes? I also can’t seem to get a ticket put in about it because blizzard has hidden this to the Nth degree for some odd reason. Strongly considering not renewing my sub right now since customer service cannot be bothered to provide answers on these types of things.)

Hello, I was able to fix this issue, not sure if it’ll fix it for you, It sounds crazy but make sure you abandon the quest “Never had a friend like me” go to Orgrimar, turn on warmode then go back and accept the quest, this is what I did to get it to work. There is a thread here on the forums about this problem where I found people saying it worked for them so I tried and I’m happy I did. Good luck my friend.

2 Likes

nice commenting for freaking wowlogs to recognize my guild lmao!

This fixed it for me. Taibox, you rock! Thank you for your outstanding customer service as [most probably] another customer! Blizz should give you a month of free game time for your honorable service that has brightened my day!

:smiley:

Hello everyone. :smile_cat:
Here are the hotfixes from today:

NOVEMBER 4, 2021

Classes

• The following abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
    • Blessing of Sacrifice (Paladin)
    • Die by the Sword (Arms Warrior)
    • Enraged Regeneration (Fury Warrior)
  • The following Covenant abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
    • Fleshcraft (Necrolord)
    • Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae)
  • Several Racial abilities with cooldowns greater than 2 minutes have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends.
  • Rogue
    • Subtlety
      • Fixed an issue where Shadow Blades would continue to attack the enemy after the Rogue was under crowd-control effects.

Items and Rewards

• Queen’s Conservatory catalysts now stack to 200 (was 20).
  • The Forgotten Feather in Korthia can once again be looted.
  • Fixed an issue where the Gateway Control Shard could be used while under certain effects such as stun and wouldn’t break characters out of stealth.

Player versus Player

• Monk
    • Windwalker
      • Fixed an issue that caused Wind Waker’s (PvP Talent) radius to be larger than intended, and also cleared movement impairing effects off of the Monk prior to having two stacks.

Professions

• The Mark of the Midnight Runestag recipe no longer requires Revered with the Wild Hunt to learn.

Quests

• “Observing Victory” now displays its turn-in location on the Oribos map.
  • Underbelly Lowlifes during the quest “Secrets of the Underbelly” now deal the appropriate amount of damage.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, and Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer offered to characters that haven’t learned these abilities yet.
  • Long Tail Dynarats obtained from Chaotic Concoctions now deal the appropriate amount of damage as indicated by its tooltip and only one can be used on a target.
  • Fixed an issue where players with slower connections may miss out on the first floor Anima Cell. Cross realm players were more likely to notice this issue.

WoW Companion App

• Fixed an issue preventing Android 12 users from installing the app.
1 Like

The targeted nerf on Righteous Might for Protection Paladin is still affecting the other specs

So, major break just happened with newest hotfix

-You can no longer use/create new saved looks from tmog mount

Perhaps a dumb question, these cooldown resets are only for raid bosses? So not 5 player/mythic dungeon bosses?

that question popped into my mind too (because I don’t do boring raids), not dumb!

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL?? We made it so that you can get a head start on Shadowlands by letting you jump in at level 48… We let you jump into Shadowlands quicker by allowing you to skip the Maw Intro… If you choose to start Shadowlands at 48 though, you don’t get to skip the Maw because “instead of changing the Bastion intro quest level”… We thought you should be punished for wanting to start Shadowlands at 48…

1 Like

Please give us higher stack-sizes for at least older crafting materials.
And preferably at least for current cloth and ore as well as these are not processed anymore.

Whatever the reason for limited stack sizes is, not adding any more storage space with a new expansion means that you must have extra chars in order to hold onto older crafting materials for when you would like to craft something.

Hello how are you!! Please buff gnomes :heart_eyes_cat:

Heya everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 9, 2021

Classes

• Druid
    • Fixed an issue where Flight Form would unexpectedly change to ground Travel Form upon logging into a Shadowlands zone.

Covenants

• Command Table
    • The Adventure “Locating the Traitor’s Cache” will now become available in the player’s new covenant if they change covenants before the mission is completed. Players that are currently stuck can reset its availability by changing covenants again.
  • Soulbinds
    • Kevin’s Oozeling (Plague Deviser Marileth) is now classified as a minor enemy.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Veil of Darkness to persist on players after encounter completion.
      • Fixed an issue where Crushing Dread would remain even when the caster was no longer present.
      • Fixed a rare issue which could cause Sylvanas to cast Wailing Arrow after casting Raze before returning to the fight arena.
  • Mythic+
    • Fixed an issue where completed dungeons that failed to meet the timer were not counting towards the Mythic+ Rating “Runs this Season.”
  • Operation: Mechagon
    • Fixed an issue which caused more punchcards than intended to drop in Legacy Loot.
    • King Mechagon
      • Fixed an issue where more than one mount was dropping on Hard Mode regardless of Legacy Loot status.
  • Return to Karazhan
    • Image of Medivh no longer dies to Image of Arcanagos, preventing Nightbane from being summoned.

Items and Rewards

• Cloaks on Undead characters with the Fresh skin type are once again no longer tattered.
  • Fixed an issue where an outfit with a wand and off-hand could not be saved.
  • Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper no longer shows that it can be upgraded in the Upgrade Item UI.
  • Riftbound Cache in Gromit Hollow should no longer be stuck under the terrain.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Warlords of Draenor heirloom trinkets from scaling correctly at their second upgrade step.

Threads of Fate

• Fixed an issue where Threads of Fate World Quests were not appearing on the World Map for characters under level 50.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Fixed an issue where the Summon Favorite Mount button would sometimes not work.
  • Fixed an issue where some icons on the minimap would appear incorrectly while in spirit form.
  • Fixed an issue where the unread mail icon on the character select screen and on the minimap would appear before purchased Auction House items were sent to the mailbox.
  • Fixed an issue where the Colorblind Mode filters were not working as intended on newer graphics cards on DirectX12.

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Botanica, The Mechanar, and Arcatraz dungeons now require Expert Riding skill to enter.
  • Fixed an issue where multiple spectators could not join the queue for a Spectator Match War Game.
  • Fixed an issue where Poison Cleansing Totems from Horde Shaman would dispel 2 stacks of poison instantly when used, instead of the intended 1 stack.
  • Fixed an issue where a player that was attacked by a Rogue that immediately vanished after would sometimes drop out of combat much quicker than intended.

WoW Classic

• Fixed an issue where the Colorblind Mode filters were not working as intended on newer graphics cards on DirectX12.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the appearance of a belt to be removed when a Guild Tabard is removed.
1 Like

Still no fix in sight for retail’s nameplate distance? It’s still hardlocked to 60 yards (since a classic hotfix in september 2019), no amount of cvar scripts changes it for me.

Or hotfixes for any of the bug reports I’ve posted in the past year.

Nice! looks good to me

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 10, 2021

Items and Rewards

• Rated PvP items acquired from the Great Vault will now properly have a chance to generate random minor attributes or sockets. In addition, Rated PvP items that were previously acquired from the Great Vault in 9.1.5 are now eligible targets for items that add sockets.
    • Developers’ note: While fixing the first issue, we uncovered and fixed an additional bug that caused affected 9.1.5 items to be unable to be upgraded.

Quests

• Fixed an issue previously preventing players from donating to the construction table in Broken Shore.

Threads of Fate

• Fixed an issue preventing Renown from being rewarded in Shadowlands dungeons for players leveling up who have already chosen a Covenant through Threads of Fate.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t get taken to the Twin Spire Ruins graveyard in Zangarmarsh if they had taken control of it before entering a Coilfang Reservoir dungeon.
1 Like

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Botanica, The Mechanar, and Arcatraz dungeons now require Expert Riding skill to enter.

This was to combat the epidemic of fly hacking bots getting into Botanica from outside Cosmowrench via the Twisting Nether while riding %60 ground mounts.

Unfortunately, 24 hours later, flying paid for, levelled to 70, they are back in there hacking to their hearts content.

Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 11, 2021

Classes

• Monk
    • Brewmaster
      • Special Delivery (Talent) will no longer target crowd-controlled enemies.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Fixed an issue where Sylvanas could leap to an invalid location during the cast of Domination Chains.

Items and Rewards

• The Encyclopedia of Sinstone Fragment Recovery bind-on-account item now only requires Exalted with The Avowed to purchase it, but it can be used on alternate characters at lower reputation levels.
  • Fixed an issue with the sound effect of Shard of Zed’s Unholy Aura.
  • Fixed an issue where some items were no longer upgradeable after upgrading once.
1 Like

Please fix [The Sacred and the Corrupt bug i cant see the hammer and i am doing all what i can do but still cant work please fix