[H] 248 Hunter looking for raiding guild

248 Bm/Survival hunter. Mythic + geared looking for raiding group. Dom sockets catchup required a little but im dedicated because I have some old friends to prove a point to. Looking for an environment where improvement is thr goal and people can’t get by with committing fixable mistakes repeatedly. Let me know if this is you! I have an open schedule.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey RoofKorean!

Our core raid group is currently 7/10 Heroic SoD but we are looking for more to join our ranks. Our goal is always to work towards AOTC and some mythic content for those who are interested in doing so. For the right people with the right attitude, we don’t mind helping you gear up for raiding. All that we ask is for people to put some level of effort into learning their class, gearing, and trying to improve. We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM EST to 11PM EST and run a 2/2/6 composition, but would like to get to 2/3/9 or more (we can flex additional DPS spots).

We have 3 hunters already, but what’s one more, right?

If you’re interested in checking us out please DM on BNET or Discord:

BNET: Calella#1269

Discord: Sosdrielle#9746