World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on all the latest World of Warcraft news, hotfixes, and more in our update.

View Full Article

6 Likes

GL to all with Headless Horseman mount this year.

5 Likes

Zzzzz. Just announce when 9.1.5 comes out.

43 Likes

9.1.5 when? :eyes:

10 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: any real news?

18 Likes

Hollows End has always been a fun holiday but it needs to be updated. Maybe with a permanent broom mount?

20 Likes

you know I’m not gonna lie I am very critical of this game, but I do appreciate when you give us updates and communication even for minor happenings, thanks for that.

any chance we can get a weekly or biweekly developer update speaking on ideals and whats being focused on currently?

11 Likes

I think this is the nicest post I’ve seen you post :smiley: (Not trying to be derogatory or anything.)

Great idea :heart:

4 Likes

“Several monk spells”

(It’s only one monk spell, fallen order)

1 Like

I want a permanent broom mount this year, Blizzard!

Give it a cast time, make it cost a bunch of candy on the vendor!

#GIVEBROOM

21 Likes

Can we get a confirmation of the Hallow’s End event duration, and its contents for TBCC. Seeing as how there was way too much confusion and miscommunication with Brewfest, having different timelines for TBCC and SL, a direct statement would be much appreciated. The players will know what to be expecting, and wont be blasting you guys on the forums over a miscommunication, or lack of any communication.

agreed, that could tie it to the meta acheve

1 Like

Plz do something with DKs

2 Likes

I like that Blizz actually did an update post to the community.

That said - give us our upright standing undead models, and give undead and troll males facial hair!

1 Like

I was hoping to see more substantial class related changes by now:

• Core talent revamps and tuning
  • Legendary tuning

There are some improvements but I was expecting massive improvements like in Legion 7.1.5

1 Like

upcap blade flurry and fix deathspike legendary bugs please

Void elves are getting new customisations for 9.1.5? They are the only legion AR without new stuff.

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard.

My two questions that’s gone unanswered for 2 years:

Any news on fixing nameplate distance/line of sight bugs with this patch?

What about druid bear form hit-box issues?

The timeline should align for Classic and BCC with the mainline event. Should that change for some reason, we’ll make sure to update as quickly as possible and keep you all informed. As should also be expected, the mainline event and Classic event are a bit different in what they offer, but still should be a lot of fun.

Good luck, everyone, on getting the Headless Horseman mount who have yet to get it. It’s still my go-to when I’m in-game.

As always, feedback on these articles is appreciated.

7 Likes

Nightborne male faces fixed, but male night elf faces are not?

2 Likes