11/12M Warlock LF 12/12M Guild

11/12M warlock LF 12/12M Guild. I am a multiple past cutting edge player. Ive been in guilds as high as top 50 US. Im looking for something Mon/Tues/Weds 2 days whatever works. Thiccboltz#1525 (btag)

Still looking!

Hi

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. That said, we raid a 3-days schedule rather than two (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs)

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

LEt us know

Hey there! Exodus is 12/12M and looking to round out our roster for reclears and going into Shadowlands! If you’re interested, take a look at our forum post:

if Thursday opens up we’re in need of a well performing reliable warlock for core.

Hey Thiccbolts, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile: We are looking for more ranged dps for our roster (now and shadowlands). One of my ranged players had to leave due to real life issues so this would possibly be a core spot on Nzoth prog. We are also recruiting for our shadowland’s raiding roster.

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798