11/12M Tank Lf long term home

As title states 11/12M tank with deep pulls on Nzoth (I’ve tanked both Psychus phases), looking for a stable long term home to progress with. I have logs available and I’m open to both horde and alliance.
Some key things i’m looking for is:
-stability
-progression mindset
-maximizing raid time
-solid communication

If your guild fits the bill feel free to leave spam here or contact me on discord
Infinitezero#9147

A][US][Sargeras] < Abstract >

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild. We’re mainly a raiding guild, with a passion for pushing keys.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server time)

Progression

10/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Recruitment
Tanks - 1 any class
Ranged dps - shadow priest, ele shaman, warlocks.
Healers - Disc priest / Resto shaman

Voice: Discord

Contact

Discord: Hobbsey#1034

Battle.net: Hobbsey#1249

Apply here:

abstractguild dot com

Hey brother

11/12m guild in 3 weeks - prior top US top 5 leadership - in need of a solid tank
Raden killed in 17 pulls
Ilgynoth in 4 pulls
Carapace in 60

Hit me up Proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

Request sent

Hi Irisville,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria. I believe that kind of preparation demonstrate with have the kind of progression mindset and ability to maximize raid time that you expect from your next guild.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive. The culture we maintain allows us to provide the solid community and stability you’re looking for.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Good morning available to chat

Leaving some spam because I don’t see any days/times you are open to raid. Are you capable of dpsing as well as tanking? Here’s the said spam:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

I left it open because I’m flexible, preference is to tank can dps for the short term if needed.

- Thrall

Hello everyone! Slightly Inefficient is a new Horde raiding guild looking for members to join us as we start our preparations to move into Shadowlands. We are looking to progress as far as
possible with a goal to push Mythic raids. Currently since we have been building up the guild we have been actively running keys, some pvp, running old raids for mog. We do a little bit of everything. So if you are interested in raiding come Shadowlands and need something to do til then we got you!

Raid days & times:
W/TH 7:00 - 10:00 pm CST.

Angel#19787
CPeppers#1263