11/12M - Reprieve {Thrall} [Horde] Late Night Tues/Wed 12am-3am EST

11/12M { Reprieve } on Thrall [Horde]

We are a mature LGBTQ+ friendly raiding guild. We aim to continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands pre-patch.

All of our current members are all very chill and relaxed. The current average age is about 30 but we do not have an age requirement, as long as you can mesh well with our group. We have a zero tolerance policy for drama/toxicity. If any such cases occur, it will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

We are currently raiding Late Nights, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST)

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:

• Melee DPS: Closed (Exceptional candidates may be considered)
  • Ranged DPS: 2 (Hunter, Mage and Warlock in High Demand)
  • Healers: 1 Disc Priest or Holy Paladin
  • Tank: Closed (Exceptional candidates may be considered)

Also looking for individuals interested in raid leading or an officer position

When reviewing a possible recruits, we do look at logs to see how you perform. So please have some recent mythic Nyalotha logs ready to view when applying.

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the roster.

These are the top questions recruits ask so I’ll post it here:

“Are you going to reclear after Nzoth?”
Yes, we will re-clear and try to get all current raiders and successful trials their CE (time permitting)

“Is there an application?”
Nope, just a quick discord interview (approximately 5 mins)

“Do I need to transfer now?”
Only if you are transferring an Alliance Character. For Horde characters, with cross-realm enabled, there is no requirement to transfer over to trial. After your trial period, if you feel that you enjoy our group, please chat with us to discuss transferring.

“What addons do I need?”

• DBM or Bigwigs
  • Weakauras
  • Exorsus raid tools (ERT)

“Can I bring friends who don’t raid?”
All friends and family are welcome to join the guild as long as they follow our rules. (They will not be part of the raiding roster but will be listed as a social member)

Recruitment is also open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Still looking for those who are interested in raiding with us either now (see above post) or in shadowlands.

Shadowlands recruitment is open, so please DM me for more info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there Madamtheresa! I am a monk tank (can play other roles) and really like your guild philosophy and I think I would be a great fit! I’m looking to raid in SL, but also a nice wow community to be a part of. I have been raiding since wrath, so I am very experienced.