11/12M Raider LF SHL Progress

Hello everyone,

My name is Squish, and I’m a healer who went 11/12M in N’ya and progressed on N’zoth for a few weeks before raid was cancelled (I’ll happily provide progress logs upon request :slight_smile: )

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/smuushy
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/squoshy

Headed into Shadowlands I’ve decided that after healing for 10 years, I’d like to make the swap to Death Knight. My plan is to Tank for M+, but I’d love to be able to play Unholy or Frost on raid nights if no tank slots are available.

I’m primarily looking for a group of people who take progress seriously enough that Heroic doesn’t take multiple weeks/months, but also logs in outside of raid nights to play together. I’d love to make friends who progress through content at a pace that I’m used to, or who can encourage me to push harder than I have before. I’m not interested in playing with anyone who’s hateful for a joke.

• I’m available for raids Mon-Thurs from 6:45EST-11:00EST (please consider this before pitching your guild that runs from 6:00PST-10:00PST lol)

• I am not going to faction swap to Alliance. Staying Horde is important for me to play with other IRL friends

• I am available to realm swap :slight_smile:

• It’s nothing personal, but I’m not interested in joining your freshly made guild. I’d like to join an established group that already has their own process.

If you’d like to reach out directly, you can add me on BNET at Solarbear#11881 or on Discord at Squish#6302

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this, I hope you all enjoy your weeks!

Hi Squish,

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Still looking!

Still searching!

Good morning

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Mistweaver Monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Hi Zymena, I just filled out your application. Shooting you guys some friend requests now!

How’s it goin mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7p-10p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!