11/12M Raider LF Mythic Raiding/CE Guild

Hello,

I am currently seeking a serious US Mythic Progression Guild (prefer Horde). I am 28 years old and work full-time M-F (8am - 5pm MST) from my lovely home. I am currently playing on Stormscale but am wiling to xfer.

I was 11/12 M Ny’alotha and defeated Carapace on 07/27/20 playing as a Demon Hunter. Huge rotation I know, Ra’Den weps were fun. I guess I can not post links here, so feel free to look up Vallionzdh-Stormscale on WarcraftLogs and RaiderIO.

I progressed all through Ny’alotha, Heroic and Mythic, with Synthesis. To give some background, I was a hardcore raider in BC and then played the game rather casually since WoTLK (college, career, etc.) I returned to raiding seriously again in 8.3 where Synthesis was kind enough to pick me up as a DPS. I unfortunately had to step away from the game due to RL circumstances before I got the sweet N’Zoth kill :(. They have since filled my roster spot and I am now looking for a new home.

What I bring to your table:

• I was a dependable soccer player on Xanesh.
  • I have good attendance.
  • I own an Amani War Bear.
  • I sim my character
  • I took leave starting Dec 9th - basically January for the sweaty mythic push.
  • Quality PC and Internet.
  • Quality Memes.

What I am looking for:

• Mythic Progression.
  • Quality Memes.
  • Friendship.
  • Mythic+ Group.

I played a DH through Ny’alotha but am now hoping to move to a ranged DPS. I am looking to main Warlock this expansion. I do have a Mage, Ele Sham, SPriest, Hunter, all capped and ready to go.

I am open to really playing any class if the fit is right. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime here or on Battlenet. I am happy to hop on discord and discuss anything further.

Battlenet: XxJacksoNxX#1679

Kind regards,
Vallion

1 Like

We would be interested in speaking with you about the last spot in our melee roster.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Morning Vallionzdh,

What struck me the most about your post was your Amani War Bear Mount and huge dps rotation lol. I had to reach out someone that had a great sense of humor mixed with a good resume I guess you could say. :slight_smile: A little about us…

We have a few unique-led raid teams. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hi Vallionzdh hope this spam finds you well.

Target Capped [A] of Stormrage is a new semi hardcore mythic raiding guild that is looking to build up a solid team of raiders for SL! We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and earning CE as effectively on a 9-hour raid schedule as possible. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Right now, we have several people rerolling, leveling new characters, etc. so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a new team, we might just be the perfect fit for you!

Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
7:00PM-10:00PM EST

Contact Info:
Unicornslyer#1461 ( Discord and Bnet )
We look forward to hearing from you!

Bump for quality memes and soccer pro

1 Like

Hey, I’ll leave our guilds little bit of spam here for you to consider.
Feel free to reach out over discord, I’m more than happy to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hello Vallionzdh,

Vermilion eSports on [H] Tichondrius is a brand new eSports organization looking to build a friendly, mature, professional and supportive community for competitive players and streamers. As the organization is still in its infancy, financial compensation and contracts are to be negotiated at a later time.

The organization has a target of reaching Cutting Edge for the first tier, Hall of Fame for the second and third tier, and a serious competitor for World First by the time the following expansion For the time being, we are looking to aggressively recruit for the first few, fast-paced weeks for Shadowlands, with a target of first week Heroic clear of Castle Nathria, and diving straight into Mythic Castle Nathria in the second week.

The organization requests you respect the time of others as you would like others to respect your time.

Raid times are as follows (all times are Pacific Standard Time):
Tuesday - 1830-2130
Wednesday - 1830-2130
Thursday - 1830-2130
Monday (optional alt raids) - 1830 - 2130

Currently Recruiting all classes and specs at this time as well as leaders for administrative roles within the organization.

If you believe you have what it takes to push and compete, please reach out to me at Subsys#11228.

We look forward to hearing from you and look forward to welcoming you to the community.

We are Invictus Horde on Mal’Ganis. 75% of our roster came from Amigos for Life where we got CE together (All 4 of the officers are still together). Our raid days are Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday 7-10pm CST.

Current needs:
1 healer. We can work with the spec if you are set on playing a certain spec. Prefer Shaman, Druid, or Monk.
1 balance druid that can play resto on fights that may need 5 healers.
1-2 high level ranged DPS players.

What we offer:
A mature, friendly, non-toxic raiding environment.
Outside raid M+ groups at all levels. We have players that push close to a 5k raider io rating and players that like to do 15s a few times a week.
Progression is taken seriously. CE is the goal of every tier.
Currently players playing SL beta together, testing specs and classes together on beta and PTR. Working on leveling and gearing potential SL classes.

What we expect:
You understand your class inside and out and have done everything to keep your character up to date outside of raid.
You come to raid prepared. (Have watched and researched fights, have proper consumables, on time for raid)

Here is our old guild WoW Progress: h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Amigos+for+Life

Let me know if you have any questions.

btag: vitamin#1158
dicord: vitamin#4688

Hey Vallion!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We aim to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We are focused on a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders.

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest

Minor Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Elemental Shaman

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave#3104

Hey there, we are a group of CE players making a new guild after our fell apart, check us out! We would love to have you even if you are a DPS that we are exclusively looking for!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129

The Guild:

We are an open minded guild who is building a team with experience from top 5 US to players who have no mythic experience. All spots are competittive and earned.
Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server.
Our players are asked to maintain a respectable and friendly attitude. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite just returning after 4 years to WoW, Esoteric does have plans in SL to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycraft behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We raid 3 nights a week.

Our Mythic raid times are 9:00pm (CST) - 12:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible while taking raiding seriously, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that, with laughing and jokes between pulls we expect raiders to use comms respectfully.
Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls… We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

Jestyrs#1971 or Krazy#1656