11/12M LFM for Cutting Edge! - Famed in SL

We are interested in all exceptional players regardless of current recruitment needs. We can always make it work.

Hello Traveler,

I’m so happy you made it here. We are a guild currently comprised of veteran mythic raiders. Some of which have had the opportunity and privilege of raiding with World First guilds. Many of our players enjoying pushing high end keys and pushing rating in 2’s and 3’s.We are an active community from all walks of life that strive to clear content at the highest level and understands there is ALWAYS room to improve. Raiding on a 3-day (9 hour) weekly raiding schedule while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. Some basics below to find out if Cliché is for you.

We do maintain a small bench, our leadership team will put together the best composition based on available players, encounters and historical performance. Some raiders being benched is mandatory for progression depending on fights and required compositions. We expect all of our raiders to understand this.

Be prepared.

1. Comprehension of add-ons
  2. Knowledge of boss encounters regardless of experience.
  3. Pots, Flasks, Food. Trials are expected to come raid ready.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm (EST/server time)
Wednesday: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm (EST/server time)

We expect our members to be above 90% percentile in attendance.

We are currently recruiting any and all exceptional, performing and competent players. However we have a small list below of high priority.

Ranged DPS*

Contact methods are listed below, please feel free to ask us any questions and or just post here!

Riptide/Ripadin (Guild Master) : Bnet - Riptide#1918
Paradigm (Raid Leader) : Bnet - Paradigmwill#1886
Fallen (Performance Analyst) : Bnet - Fallenstarrz#1175

Great guild, excellent progress in raiding 10/10

Hey I’m looking to transfer to Stormrage before the summer ends and I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild. I don’t have a lot of Mythic raiding experience but I would like to learn. I’m 3/12 Mythic Ny’alotha and I got AOTC last two raid tiers just pugging around. Mythic+ is kind of my thing 2.9 io currently. I main balance Druid. Contact:
In game Graybastian-Daggerspine
Battle tag Bastian713#1898
Discord Graybastian#2007
Thank you and have a great day in Azeroth.