11/12M Hunter and Mage LF Guild

Hey Banga, I figured I’d let you know about us and what we’re looking for to complete our needs. We would have room for you both.

We are Wet, 11/12M Horde guild on Illidan, that formed a little over a month and a half ago. I joined them their first raid week as a 12/12M member, and have since become the recruitment officer because I know this will be a top US 100 guild in Shadowlands. We are pushing to get CE as fast as possible, and as such are now locking out on Nzoth to go 12/12.

A little more about us:

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST. I am now a recruitment officer for the guild. The guild itself is 11/12 with the goal of killing nzoth under 100 pulls. We have many players that have top US experience. However we are also going to push content now, and get as many of our raiders the nyalotha mount as possible. I have been majorly impressed coming here to this guild as a 12/12 raider myself, and the pacing has been fantastic.

I have a short application I’ll link as well if further interest is there:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScimtlGw2VN2IeSZAHyC3J_SFZmM34N3tM9lmMGPGWJFKenHw/viewform

We could trial you starting next Tuesday. Just let me know if there is interest @ Chase#11636 (Bnet) or Chase#2344 (Discord)

Average Effort - Area 52 - Horde

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back to the game, or a guild that is not currently living up to your expectations - reach out and lets chat.

ABOUT US:

We are a newer guild formed of prior tier CE players - US top 10-150 leadership - Level headed ladies and gents - and all-around awesome players.

We are currently 11/12M in 2.5 weeks of raiding - looking to finish this tier out strong - and hit SL hard.

We began as a 20-man N/H raiding group in Mists of Pandaria and quickly hit 14/14H in SoO with a fledgling roster by the raid’s end. Although many players took a break from the game during Warlords of Draenor, some of us have stuck together to clear later expansion’s content at the Cutting Edge level, with leadership being high-end Mythic raiders in NA’s top 120 guilds during some tiers.

Average Effort is looking to make a resurgence with fresh blood and a new outlook on raiding.

CURRENT NEEDS
1-2 Warlocks (HIGH)
1 Hunter
1-2 Mages (HIGH)

Any exceptional players regardless of class/role will be looked at.

INFORMATION & EXPECTATIONS:

Raiding Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST. with a 10 minute break.

We will rarely go past our raid time. We might have a pull go 5-10 minutes past the end of raid occasionally, but most of us work in the morning and are eager to end on time.

Average Effort is focused on progression and we will always fine-tune our roster to select the best players/classes for each boss in order to achieve our raiding goals as efficiently as possible.
While we do not recruit for a bench, each player must earn and retain their raid spot in order to maintain integrity within the roster.
We value players who can think critically, contribute objectively and constructively, and enjoy a mature, fast-paced raiding environment.
We expect that each player is capable of analyzing logs and improving on their gameplay, showing up to raid prepared, and able to use a mic when appropriate.
Mistakes will happen and are taken in stride, but we strive to respect each person’s time and commitment to the raid and want to ensure that we are able to address all issues quickly with each attempt.

How to Apply:
Contact any of the officers on discord or btag for a link to our application forum.

CONTACT US:

Recruitment Officer: Prawxy
BTag: Gah#11244
Discord: Proxyhatch#8274

Guild Master: Jung
BTag: Jung#1698
Discord: Jungestson#3098

Officers:
Talget
BTag: Talget#1407
Discord: Talget#9135

Lichblade
BTag: Lichblade#1883
Discord: Lichblade#4921

A-52 H 10/12M Fri/Sat 10pm-1am central time! Guild name is Buhbye and would love to hear from you add me NosTheHoss#1668 - Btag

Despair 12/12M CE. Tues-Thurs 8-11 EST. Beefing up roster for SL as we farm mounts from Nzoth.

Scrubcat#1271 BT or Scrubcat#5694 Discord.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Hey Bangaloo! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332