11/12M Heals LF SHL Mythic Guild

Hi everyone,

My name is Squish, and I’ve been healing in WoW since Wrath. I’ve primarily played Resto Druid, but I have branched out to learn the other healers over the years, and have hit 2k IO on every healer this patch for the fun of it. I’m looking to find a competitive WoW community that pushes mythic raiding and keys, while also making friends I’m excited to log in and talk to. I don’t care how orange/pink/gold that parse is, if you’re a jerk, I don’t want to play with you.

Side note to this, I’m not willing to play with anyone making racist, homophobic, or trans-phobic humor a part of their personality. Full stop. I will not raid in your guild if anyone like this is on your team.

I’m currently in the process of progging on Mythic Z’oth with my Resto Shaman (I am happy to provide logs upon request), but I’m looking to swap to back to Druid or Discipline in SHL. I’ve been encouraged to stay as Shaman all expansion, so Shaman is not on the table. Please don’t ask. I’m pretty tired of it.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/lothar/squishydaddy

While I like progression raiding and chasing the CE achievement, I primarily enjoy arena and key content, and am mostly looking for a group to push into 3k, 4k, and maybe even 5k for the first time. Any guild that has an active key community that logs in outside of raid nights will be a major deciding factor for me.

Out of respect for my current guild and their time, I will be sticking out our progression until pre-patch, should it take us that long to down N’zoth. This means I will be unavailable for trialing on Tuesdays and Thursday nights.

Available raid times (come SHL)
Mon-Thur 6:45EST-11:00PM EST

I can’t really work in another time, since I work full time and need to get enough sleep.

I would like to stay horde, and I can certainly realm swap from Zul’jin if that is required.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and please feel free to add me on BNET at Solarbear#11881, or on Discord at Squish#6302

Hey there we are looking for a healer, could have you trial on mythic NZOTH prog on wednesday 8-11PM EST, lmk!

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday 8-10:30PM est (12/12 H) (11/12M) team 1

Raid times are set for Monday & Friday
8-10:30PM est Team 2

We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character this is for team 1.

We are looking for All but tanks for team 2.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

I just wanted to post here because I love your name. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Squoshy,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We are looking for a resto druid, and, more importantly, we share your focus on raid culture. Additionally, I believe your decision to stick with your current guild until N’Zoth dies demonstrates character. We have another player in our who is similarly staying with his (and my) prior guild until pre-patch or CE. Like him, we’d expect you to raid with us on an alt (probably your druid) on Mondays pre-shadowlands.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see. I’m also going to link my bnet here - Klik#1399 - and try to reach out to you on discord, because I think your post demonstrates a handful of things I look for in my raid.

[A] 12/12H 1/12M LFM Mythic Raiders for N’ylotha and Shadowlands

Hey we’re just returning to the game and I feel like you’d be a good fit! Check us out and contact me if you’re interested.

Preferably an ideal candidate would have past AOTC’s and some mythic progression but we are accepting of any good players who want to put the time and effort into raiding.

About us:
We are a semi hardcore raiding guild comprised mostly of friends who have been competitively gaming with each other for 5+ Years.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 7:30 EST to 11:00 EST
Wednesday 7:30 EST to 11:00 EST
Saturday- Possible RAID upon discussion
Sunday - Possible RAID upon discussion

What we are recruiting:
Currently we are recruiting
Tanks: Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk
Melee DPS: Rogue / Death Knight
Range DPS: Warlock/Mage , elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Hunter

If your spec/class is not listed do not feel discouraged! Please contact anyways.

When it comes to raiding we expect to clear heroic fast and head into mythic progression shortly after release.

If interested Contact me!
Discord: BuffAna#8621

Battlenet: BuffAna#1242

thanks and have a wonderful time in shadowlands

Hello there! Seraphic is searching for heroic and mythic raiders for Shadow Lands. We are lead by 11/12M Nya raiders and are located on the Tichondrius server as Horde. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST. If you are interested in a good, positive mentality, fun between pulls but able to be serious when required kind of guild then please feel free to add and message me on Discord: Borii#4823

Bumping up. Still looking, and now available to trial M-Th.

We’re a newish guild 10/12M Nyalotha lead who decided to leave toxicity behind and build something of our very own. We have absolutely no tolerance to toxic behaviors. Our mythic team is growing everyday with very strong and friendly players. We’re all either cutting edge or were close to it at some point in BFA or Legion. Currently have a spot for a boomkin/resto flex and a few spots for ranged dps. Would love to have a chat with you

Hi Squoshy!

I think you would enjoy our team. Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 10/12 M NYA, only 3 months after forming. Our goal is to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge.

Our mission is to create a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders. We are dedicated to progression both in raids and with our raiders, which lets us push closer to our goals. We create an open environment for everyone to feel comfortable regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, and more so that each raider can perform to the best of their abilities.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
Our current raid schedule is Sunday, 10-12am EST. However, as we fill out our roster, we will be transitioning to the following days and times for Shadowlands progression.

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

Would be very happy to talk with you in more detail!
BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Bumping again, still looking!

Would love to have you play disc for us! We are great people to be around and have people from all over the world.
Also another thing is most of our players are key pushes, we raid to get gear for pushing keys!
Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Bumping! Still looking for a Horde guild with times that work!

Hey there my name is Isaac but my in game alias is Stink.

I am the Guild leader of the Horde guild Seraphic on US-Tichondrius.

I am looking for players like yourself to be a part of our community. We are currently small and made up of friends and other players we met along our journey.

We are looking to do Mythic progression as we are all experienced raiders and have achieved Cutting Edge in other guilds. We are coming together because we enjoy to play with one another and I feel like you are a good fit for this guild.

We enjoy doing PvP of all types in our downtime and are very social. I hope you will consider us.

Thanks so much

Best,
Isaac

Still looking!

Still searching!

Still looking