11/12m Healer LF CE Focused Guild

Im looking for a 2 or 3 day CE guild for SL and maybe get it on NYA. Mostly played mistweaver monk and resto druid during bfa and can play any healers for shadowlands.
Raid times have to be around or after than 9 pm est time days dont matter.

Want to be in a team that prepares well before the fight not going into the boss to actually see the boss mechanics and where people do content outside raid like m+.
Ive raided mythic since Legion and i enjoy doing m+.I currently dont know what im going to play for SL will depend on the meta but for sure a healer.

Hey Calindice,

We are currently looking for a restoration shaman to fill the last spot on our Shadowlands CE healing core. If you are willing to play rsham, I think we could be a great fit for you! Please check out our goals, and if they match up with yours, shoot us a message.

Hello Calindice, I’m from Sauce on Mal’ganis. We’re a 12/12M guild looking for some more quality players. We raid on T/W/Th from 830 to 11pm EST. Add me on Bnet: Uza#1286 so we can talk.

Hey we are a new guild recruiting healers. Hope you like what you see!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer

Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700

Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha (CE) experienced raiders LF Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

If interested, let me know. Really lookin for a solid disc priest or someone willing to learn and play it to their best. Let us know if you feel like you’re a good fit for our team :slight_smile:

Hi Calindice!

Resistance is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Hyjal, and we’re recruiting a healer!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids, we strive for progression raiding the two nights we have set aside. We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

Progression: 12/12M CE (Ny’alotha), 8/8M CE (EP), 2/2 H (CoS), 9/9M CE (BoD), 8/8M CE (Uldir)

Goal: Cutting Edge

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday from 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST

Recruitment Contact: Elvera#1963 (Discord)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32