11/12M H Pally LF Guild

Most people don’t even read this anyway… So yeah. I glimmer… I glimmer real good.

Would prefer to not go back to Cara Prog. Horde or Alliance.

Can only raid Tuesday - Thursdays.

Hey Belowavg-

Affinity from Tyrannical on Stormrage Alliance here.

I feel like we could be a good fit for what you’re looking for.

Tyrannical is a two day Cutting Edge guild on US-Stormrage. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP and 12/12M Ny’alotha. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule.

We are currently in the market for a healer or two and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you.

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442 and send over some logs for me to take a look at.

Cheers,
-Aff

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [12/12M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Thanks

To the top!

Hello Belowavg

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

Bump it up

Backfatpally with ignores mechanics, would love to add another glimmer boy to our roster

We are now trialing and recruiting for shadowlands. All classes and roles will be considered.

: Closed: (Tanks with a dps offspec may be considered) Open for Shadowlands only.

: Open: (All exceptional range will be considered) Lock/Mage priority

: Open: Druid, Pally, Priest

: Open: Warrior, Rogue, Mage

( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

< Ignores Mechanics > is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG/Mount runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood. We try to balance fun and the seriousness that it takes to kill bosses.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Sun (optional): 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression :

12/12 M 12/12H Ny’alotha

Prior Achievements:

7/8M 8/8H Uldir

9/9M 9/9H BoD

2/2H CoS

8/8M 8/8H TEP

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.

-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

-Ability to do Mechanics.

-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.

-Willingness to rotate during farm.

-Ability to take constructive criticism.

-Urgency for CE, ability to push through and stick out any guild “wall” bosses

For any additional questions please contact:

Disc Bsiedel#4362

Battlenet: Svana#11309

Discord: Svana#8374

Bump! Still looking

Let me know if you’ve found a spot. 11/12M guild only focused on CE.

Mattak#7794 (Disc)

HMU if you want to join a healing core worth talking about RealPicsOnly#4722 - discord

I like your post. Short, sweet, and to the point. Glimmer is good! We are looking to add an additional healer to our core team come Slands!

A little about us:
11/12 Alliance team on Proudmoore. We raid T/W/Th from 8:45 p.m. est to 11:45 p.m. est!

Here is a link to our guild spam! Give it a quick read and ,if you are interested, send me a friend request!