11/12M DH LF New Home

Hey there! I’m looking for a new guild do to my previous one falling apart when we got to Mythic Nzoth so i’m coming back from a 2 month break trying to get back into raiding and look for a guild for shadowlands! My Btag is Snackzz#1698 I’d prefer to raid 2 nights a week but could potentially do 3 nights a week.
Demon hunter is Surprizes-area 52 (For some reason it posted on my very undergeared hunter)

Hey Sackz!

Sloppy Seconds is recruiting raiders for our main roster for end of BFA and into SL. We are the second raid team in Inside Voices, located on Stormrage (Alliance). We formed about ~3 months ago and are currently 8/12 M and will be pushing CE for all tiers moving forward.

Our schedule for SL will be Tues/Wed 9:30-12:30 AM EST (currently raiding on a different schedule until prepatch hits).

Feel free to reach out to me if you’d like to chat more!
Bnet: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave3104

Howdy boss. Please give us a look. We’re also on area 52 and will be utilizing a two day a week schedule. I think our goals align fairly well too. Thanks.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Good luck in your search Snackzz! I’ll drop our guild info below, and hope you consider us a good fit.

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals. This means we’re only 5/12M progressing 1 day a week.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Average Effort is in the market for more raiders to finish 12/12M and go into SL strong. Recruiting for core positions.

Average Effort - Area 52 - Horde

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back to the game, or a guild that is not currently living up to your expectations - reach out and lets chat.

ABOUT US:

We are a newer guild formed of prior tier CE players - US top 120 leadership - Level headed ladies and gents - and all-around awesome players.

We are currently 11/12M, working on anguishes on N’Zoth - looking to finish this tier out strong - and hit SL hard.

We began as a 20-man N/H raiding group in Mists of Pandaria and quickly hit 14/14H in SoO with a fledgling roster by the raid’s end. Although many players took a break from the game during Warlords of Draenor, some of us have stuck together to clear later expansion’s content at the Cutting Edge level, with leadership being high-end Mythic raiders in NA’s top 120 guilds during some tiers.

Average Effort is looking to make a resurgence with fresh blood and a new outlook on raiding.

CURRENT NEEDS
1 Tank (Pref BrM Monk)
1-2 Warlocks (HIGH)
1 Hunter
1 Mage (HIGH)

Any exceptional players regardless of class/role will be looked at.

INFORMATION & EXPECTATIONS:

Raiding Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST. with a 10 minute break.

We will rarely go past our raid time. We might have a pull go 5-10 minutes past the end of raid occasionally, but most of us work in the morning and are eager to end on time.

Average Effort is focused on progression and we will always fine-tune our roster to select the best players/classes for each boss in order to achieve our raiding goals as efficiently as possible.
While we do not recruit for a bench, each player must earn and retain their raid spot in order to maintain integrity within the roster.
We value players who can think critically, contribute objectively and constructively, and enjoy a mature, fast-paced raiding environment.
We expect that each player is capable of analyzing logs and improving on their gameplay, showing up to raid prepared, and able to use a mic when appropriate.
Mistakes will happen and are taken in stride, but we strive to respect each person’s time and commitment to the raid and want to ensure that we are able to address all issues quickly with each attempt.

How to Apply:
Contact any of the officers on discord or btag for a link to our application forum.

CONTACT US:

Guild Master: Jung
BTag: Jung#1698
Discord: Jungestson#3098

Officers:
Talget
BTag: Talget#1407
Discord: Talget#9135

Lichblade
BTag: Lichblade#1883
Discord: Lichblade#4921

Days or times? We are 3 days a week and looking add another solid dps to our core roster

< Ouroboros > (nearly 13 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

We are a 3 night guild, check us out -