11/12m 480 Rogue / multi class player

480 Rogue looking for guild to push CE with in SL.

Able to play Warlock, Druid, or Mage come SL; preference would be Rogue as i’ve played this since Cata.

Logs: https www warcraftlogs com character us proudmoore/bubbaset
Fill in the spaces (Removed for form reasons).

Hello bubbaset, if you are available at our raid times we’d love to chat with you about joining downpour!

Hello I am the GM of Pirate Chat 12/12M we are currently working towards forming a solid roster for Shadowlands. Atm we are looking exceptional Rdps Warlock being at the top of that list, but a solid rogue is also something we are looking for as well. Our raid times are 9pm-12am EST Tues/Thurs if you are interested feel free to add my battle tag or discord.
Discord : killerpro1337#3040
Battlenet : Nyteblayde69#1643

Hey Bubbaset!

I’m Eluvian from an 11/12 M Guild on Area 52. We’ve recently reformed under this name for the purpose of creating a CE-oriented guild with the goal of consistently achieving CE each tier. Currently, we’re progging Nzoth and we’re also recruiting for SL. Our leadership has past CE experience and we have a great core of people so we’re looking for like-minded players to join us.

We currently raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We have added a 3rd night (Wed) for N’zoth prog and this may occasionally happen in the future when the situation calls for it. We are a pretty chill group of people who also enjoy spending time together outside of raid as much as inside of raid whether it’s pushing keys, casual pvp and more. We are fairly active doing keys within the guild and it’s important to us to ensure this continues into SL as keys and raiding are usually complementary to each other.

We work hard to ensure the raid and guild environment are positive, we’re all there to push ourselves to be better and have a good time and we don’t want to lose sight of that. We have exciting plans for SL and I would love to speak with you more if you are interested! I’ve listed my btag below, feel free to add me if you’d like to speak further :slight_smile:

Btag-Moreta#1291

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Team Quarion is a team in the Eternal Kingdom Community that is focusing on providing a fun and positive atmosphere while getting as far as we can in mythic content each tier. We are aiming to push for Cutting Edge starting in Shadowlands, and aim to recruit players who want to be there, do the work, and see bosses die.

In our off time, we plan on doing stuff together like pvp, mythic +, and any other thing we can get our hands on! We as a team are going for quality, not quantity, and because of this, we want to keep our roster low. You aren’t recruited for bench, but for core raid spots, and with that comes great responsibility to be there for the raids. Our team leadership has been part of hardcore guilds in the past, and have led guilds, and raids, to countless victories!

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, then keep on reading!

We are recruiting the following:

ALL ROLES! We are looking for people who want to push themselves and get the content down! We are also looking for an amazing Heal Lead that wants to take charge, and push our healers to their maximum potential.

As always, all exceptional applicants should apply!

Raid Times:
Wed, Thurs, Mon 5pm - 8pm PST (7-10 CST, 8-11 EST)

BNET Fyrpixie (Fyrpixie#1477), Trinillie (Triniem#1403)
Discord Fyrpixie (Fyrpixie#6101), Trinillie (Triniem#1913)

XD.

Hey there! We are in the late stages of building a CE guild. Likely taking a break until SL, but always looking for skilled DPS. Most of the guild has CE from this tier and several from others…We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9p-12a PST. Totems#11173, Area 52 Horde.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, our saturday raid group, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!
Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.
What we’re looking for at least 1 of the following for our progression group:
1)Mythic Experience with logs.
2)High Raider IO (3k+ These players tend to do extremely well in a raid environment.)
3)Heroic Overall on full clear purple+ parse for dps
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847

Btag- Melo#11244

Hi Bubbaset,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.