11/12M 473BM Hunter LF M Guild

11/12M 473 BM Hunter looking for a progression raid team and home for Shadowlands. Willing to faction and realm swap. I have an open mind and come prepared to every raid. I am not afraid to speak up and communicate. I strive to be the best player I can be but know there is still much more I can learn. If interested please hit me up on Btag:

Swamp#11377

Hey there! We are in need of a hunter. Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 174), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey Swamp!

Pandamonium is an Alliance guild on Magtheridon. We’re 11/12M, we raid Sat/Sun from 7-10pm EST, and we are interested in strong ranged dps to finish our CE push and on into Shadowlands. If that sounds like what you might be looking for, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

Hello Swampletic
Raiders R Us on US-Zul’jin is recruiting players of all roles to finish out the tier and get right into the next tier afterwards.

Recruiting players who still have interest in World of Warcraft, and enjoy bettering their characters for their own sake and the raid teams sake. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

We do well for 9 hours a week and expect players to push themselves even harder. We could be doing even better. M+ is a focus of our group as well.

We’re currently trialing a few bodies, our responses to apps might be later than usual.

We’re looking for Healers , and DPS roles. We are interested in anyone who is geared and ready to start pushing Mythic content.

Tues/Wed/Thurs
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

We would love to hear from you if you feel that you would be a good fit for us. Please feel free to reach out to any of the Officers listed below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mysteriya - Discord - Rachel likes pizza#3625

Btag - Rachel#12349

Epic - Discord - Epicphantom#6202

Btag - MyLife4Aiur#1333

Derek - Discord - Derek#9605

Btag - Dirk#1434

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 6/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 9/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!