11/12 Mythic 476 Rogue/Hunter LF raiding guild

Hello I am a 476 iLvL Rogue that is 11/12 M Nyalotha, I also have a 474 iLvL BM Hunter that is geared enough for mythic content as well that is 9/12M.
I am looking for a guild that raids weekday nights, preferably Tues-Thurs around 8PM EST. I am open to either Horde or Alliance guilds!
My rogues name is Sentou-Mal’ganis and the hunter is Seizon-Mal’ganis.
I am currently looking for a guild to finish off this raiding tier and raid into Shadowlands with.
Raiding History:
Besides raiding back in BC, Wrath, and Cata, my most current experience besides 11/12 M Nya is from Legion in which I was 7/7M EN (CE), 3/3M ToV (CE), 10/10M NH(CE-RealmFirst when I got it), 7/9M ToS, and 11/11M Antorus (CE).
I cannot post links to my logs but if you search my above characters’ names on warcraft logs you can find them, if you’d like to see my logs from past expansions just pm me.
If you have any further questions please feel free to either drop a comment down or add me on Bnet: Sentou#1914
Not really looking for reformed or newly established guilds.

Hey Sentou, we’re 10/12M progging on Cara, but we’re focused on getting CE.
If you’d like to give us a look, I’ve linked my spam.
Happy to chat or answer any questions.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Hpally
Hpriest
Rdruid

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hi Sentou
I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile:

Reprieve {10/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to fill in the last dps spot for raid so we can concentrate on the final push to CE this tier.

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hi Sentou,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We raid weeknights at 7pm EST, and I’m making this post under the assumption that you may be able to make a our earlier start time work.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Willing to play either my hunter or rogue

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
(Optional) Saturday Alt/Trial/Casual 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M
EP 4/8M

We are a friendly small casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We run a optional Saturday Casual/Alt Heroic clear 730pm pst - 1030pm pst.

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.

LF
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

msg me thiz #11864

Hey Sentou,

Close Enough might be a good fit! We just formed late this tier and have already pushed to 11/12M (best attempt on Nzoth at 4%, so we’re closing in on a kill). We’re definitely looking to push harder in SL. Your Hunter would be a great addition to our roster! We raid Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST, so hopefully those times fit your criteria.

Check out our forum post/application link at [H] 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM

What does your end time look like? We play from 10:45 pm EST -2 am EST. If that sounds like something that works out for you we would be interested in either character (want you to play on whatever you enjoy more) for our core roster. Here’s our spam:

< Ouroboros > (nearly 13 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

I know your not looking for new guilds but do you really wanna join a 12/12M guild that takes 5 months to clear a tier? I’m starting up a guild with about 12 other individuals who I have raided with in the past, all CE raiders some with extensive top end experience (I myself have gotten 2 Hall of fame kills this tier for CoS and EP). We are looking to recruit a few individuals who wish to push themselves and do better than what they can find. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST. Currently only going to raid in Shadowlands a lot of our players are not subbing till then. If your interested hmu, [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Hello Sentou
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930