11/12 M Ret Paladin LF CE Guild

Class/Spec: Retribution Paladin (Potentially going Prot in SL)
Faction: Alliance / Horde (Willing to xfer to any server for the right guild)
Cleared: 11/12M Nya
Btag: Dragonblade#1157 or Discord: Dragonbladexgks#8746
Availability: Weekdays after 6 PM and before 12 AM EST

Current guild is 11/12 M Nyalotha on west coast and calling quits on progression until Shadowlands. I am an east coast player and I am looking for a better raid time fit. I want to find a guild to finish this fight and to get a solid foundation for Shadowlands!

Hi Jazrienn,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.