11/12 M Mage LF guild

I put out a post a few weeks ago to get some feelers but times/my mind couldnt be made up so im trying again, im sorry

A bit about me: Hello, Im Ximu. I am a Mage player on Zul’jin Horde. I have been playing wow since I was 10 years old(Im 24 now). I have played mage since about Wod-ish times on different characters and at different skill levels. Until BFA, I was mainly a AOTC raider. BFA I really broke into wanting to do more and more mythic content. Each tier from Uldir on I got closer and closer to CE but never attained it for any number of reasons be it roster stability, desire to play and so on. I like competition and I have come to really like pushing Mythic content(11/12M now with the guild stopping for the expansion due to the roster bug). I will not be able to contiune to raid with my weekend guild since my weekend availability is gone now, so im looking for a weekday guild now.

What im looking for: A week day guild that strives to get CE or as close to it as possible. I like to think im a good player, and parse realitively well(always room for improvement). I religiously work on the quirks of my class/spec, sim like a mad man and go the extra mile to be prepared for raid. Im a consistant 20+ hour a week(minimum) player who has nearly had 100% raid attendance all of BFA. I would like to stay HORDE, as thats what all my friends play. Im open to an server xfer for the right fit.

Currently im not too interested in continuing Nzoth prog(Im about 80 wipes in and we were just barely getting outa p2 psycus, I was p1 psycus every time). Unless youre close to getting CE and a quality mage would help you get there, im looking for oppertunities in SL.

add me on discord at Ximu#1808 and we can chat, though im in no rush to pick a spot to land because I want to make a good decision.

tl;dr: Newly Mythic focused Mage player looking for some shots at getting CE with a weekday guild in SL. Hit me up.

1 Like

Sent you a request. Look forward to talkin to you. Same server and faction.

@cyning Im sorry I just edited my post I think as you replied, discord is Ximu#1808

Hi Ximu,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. Your post demonstrates a desire to continually improve as an individual, a desire to help your team achieve CEs, and a productive attitude. Those are all things we look for in our applicants. We provide an environment where players like yourself with non-CE experience can develop as players with guidance from your most experienced teammates, the technical skills resources on things like log diving and attention management, extensive preparation resources for new tiers, and, most importantly, a culture that gives you room to make mistakes and learn from them.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to chat.

Hey, my guild is looking to bolster our roster going into SL and are looking for another mage. We’re currently 12/12M, having killed Nzoth almost 3 months ago. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-1030pm PST. Lmk if you’re interested and contact me at Hijacks#1262 on bnet.

Good luck in your search! I’m sure whichever guild you choose will be a great fit. I’ve dropped our guild spam below.

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals. This means we’re only 5/12M progressing 1 day a week.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Would be interested in speaking with you.

Average Effort - Area 52 - Horde

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back to the game, or a guild that is not currently living up to your expectations - reach out and lets chat.

ABOUT US:

We are a newer guild formed of prior tier CE players - US top 120 leadership - Level headed ladies and gents - and all-around awesome players.

We are currently 11/12M, working on anguishes on N’Zoth - looking to finish this tier out strong - and hit SL hard.

We began as a 20-man N/H raiding group in Mists of Pandaria and quickly hit 14/14H in SoO with a fledgling roster by the raid’s end. Although many players took a break from the game during Warlords of Draenor, some of us have stuck together to clear later expansion’s content at the Cutting Edge level, with leadership being high-end Mythic raiders in NA’s top 120 guilds during some tiers.

Average Effort is looking to make a resurgence with fresh blood and a new outlook on raiding.

CURRENT NEEDS
1 Tank (Pref BrM Monk)
1-2 Warlocks (HIGH)
1 Hunter
1 Mage (HIGH)

Any exceptional players regardless of class/role will be looked at.

INFORMATION & EXPECTATIONS:

Raiding Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST. with a 10 minute break.

We will rarely go past our raid time. We might have a pull go 5-10 minutes past the end of raid occasionally, but most of us work in the morning and are eager to end on time.

Average Effort is focused on progression and we will always fine-tune our roster to select the best players/classes for each boss in order to achieve our raiding goals as efficiently as possible.
While we do not recruit for a bench, each player must earn and retain their raid spot in order to maintain integrity within the roster.
We value players who can think critically, contribute objectively and constructively, and enjoy a mature, fast-paced raiding environment.
We expect that each player is capable of analyzing logs and improving on their gameplay, showing up to raid prepared, and able to use a mic when appropriate.
Mistakes will happen and are taken in stride, but we strive to respect each person’s time and commitment to the raid and want to ensure that we are able to address all issues quickly with each attempt.

How to Apply:
Contact any of the officers on discord or btag for a link to our application forum.

CONTACT US:

Guild Master: Jung
BTag: Jung#1698
Discord: Jungestson#3098

Officers:
Talget
BTag: Talget#1407
Discord: Talget#9135

Lichblade
BTag: Lichblade#1883
Discord: Lichblade#4921

Hey I wanted to let you know is looking for ranged dps to progress on Mythic Nzoth. I would love you have you join. Messaging you in discord :slight_smile: Discord name is Vizzle#2796

Added you.

Hey Ximu!

Sloppy Seconds is looking for raiders to fill out our team to finish BFA and move into SL. We are the second M team on Inside Voices located on Stormrage, Alliance. We formed ~3 months ago and are 8/12 M, quickly moving through bosses. Our goal moving into SL is to acheive CE each tier, in an enjoyable and constructive environment. Our schedule moving into SL will be Tues/Wed 9:30-12:30 AM EST (it is slightly different right now so happy to talk about it).

Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested!
Bnet: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave#3104

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

fill out the app or add us!

Hi Ximu,

Feel free to check us out.

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hey man, my name is Bullcon and I represent we are a friendly late night raiding guild thats looking for more cool people to push with us in Shadowlands

We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST with a 3rd raid day added at the start/end of tiers (Wednesday)

We are currently 11/12M wnd progressing on Nzoth.

If you’re interested you can reach me at:
BTAG-BULLCON#1672
Discord-Bullcon#6858

Hey Ximu, I added ya on discord, if you can add me back.

Jimlar#4890

I recruited two of your former guild members and we need 1 more to finalize our mythic NZOTH roster, we are at around 60 pulls, past psychus 2.

let me know thanks !

Ximu! You’re already on Zul’jin and so are we - how neat is that?

You mentioned wanting a weekday guild but I wasn’t sure what times worked best for you. We are 10/12M raiding Monday Tuesday Wednesday from 10pm to 1am EST pushing for CE this tier and continuing that energy into Shadowlands.

We only have one mage on the roster (eek!) so you would not be benched here. We also are super active, running keys, off-night content, pvp events, etc. I hope to chat with you soon!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha experienced raiders LF DK (dps), lock, mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

Have tried to DM and PM you in game, with no luck.

We recently separated from our previous group. Looking to fill the final spot. Just let us know if interested. Willing to have a conversation with ya, when you have a min :slight_smile:

Would love to chat with you our raid team is losing a mage in a few weeks due to RL we are looking for a Core mage spot you would be the only mage we are 12/12Mythic raid days are sund/Wed/Thur 9- 12 AM EST
Add me is u want Jeal#11253

Ximu. You sound like a perfect fit for our team! We have only 1 mage at the moment and would LOVE another mage for our core, especially working on Nzoth!
T/W/Th 11/12 M guild raiding 8:45 p.m. est to 11:45 p.m. est. Super fun group! Here’s a link to our guild spam. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you are interested.

Check us out at -