11/12 M Hpal LF CE group

11/12 M Hpal LF CE or 11/12 progging guild of hardcore players I can learn from and grow with as we all prepare for shadowlands. My guild has just made the decision to cease progging on nzoth after 170~ pulls and some roster issues. I still have some juice in me to try and get CE before the end of this tier so hit me up if you’re interested in giving me a chance.

Also a side note, if you’re looking to fill other positions in your roster I may have decent suggestions that still want CE.

Hello not sure if your okay with alliance but I am from a guild called No Turning Back 11/12M getting into secret phase of 3 rd anguish on most pulls looking for hpally now and for shadowlands who wants a long term home. We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst. Would love to chat here is my bnet Ash#11340 and you can also check out our website guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces)

Hey there! If you’re willing to check out the Alliance side of raiding, Exodus recently hit 12/12M and is looking to recruit for reclears and into Shadowlands. If you’re interested, here’s our forum post:

Hello I am the GM of Pirate Chat [A] 12/12M Stormrage we are looking for a healer who wants a core healer spot for the rest of this tier going into shadowlands. Our raid times Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST feel free to msg anytime with questions or comments on Discord or Battle net.

Battle net: Nyteblayde69#1643

Discord: killerpro1337#3040

Hey there, looking to add an hpally to our team to finish off the push to CE, check out our recruitment post here.

Add me on discord RealPicsOnly#4722 would love to chat.

Add me on Discord DrNewaayy#4158. Would have room for you and your friends. Look forward to talking with you.

Are you able to dps half the time? We aren’t hardcore but have been clearing ce content for nearly 13 years.

< Ouroboros > (nearly 13 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

TC - Illidan

12/12M T/W 9:30PM - 12:30PM EST

This guild is definitely one of the best guilds I’ve been in. They used to be, The Coalition on Alliance Lightbringer for 15 years. Top US 150-300 experience dating back to Vanilla!

Lightpulse#11403

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hey Makaidos,

Our guild is a newly formed guild that is currently 10/12M. We are close to getting Carapace this week and should move onto Nzoth shortly. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hello friends! My name Is Bullcon and I represent We are a friendly late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52.

About us:
We are a friendly bunch of nerds that like to kill bosses and have fun, we strive for efficiency and our goal is to get Cutting Edge every tier going forward. We’re not gonna scream at you if you mess up a mechanic but we do expect our raiders to preform to the best of their abilities. We’re always willing to help people better themselves and our goal is to create an environment where people can have fun and get stuff done. Our discord is almost always active and we play a lot of games together outside of wow, we’re building a community not just a raid team!

Schedule:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST

We also have an optional attendance Wednesday sell raid where we clear heroic, we usually bring about 5-10 carries. Its a more chill raid day where we make some money and shoot for high parses and speed kills. We usually bring in about 100-150k per raider and put 150k in the Gbank to help fund repairs and in Shadowlands that money will be used for Consumables and things like BOEs, proffesions etc.

In the first few weeks of each Raid tier this heroic Wednesday run will probably become a 3rd raid day so we can push progress and get ahead.

Current progress:
We have killed Carapace and have begun progress on N’zoth! Since this is the final boss of this tier and pre-patch is right around the corner we will no longer be re-clearig and instead we will extend our lockout until N’zoth is dead. This is to ensure we obtain CE and get people their mounts before the patch is over.

What we’re looking for
We are currently looking for an exceptional healer! We have a strong preference for Holy Paladins, but will consider anyone with strong logs.

We are also open to any Strong DPS applicants, preferance for BM hunters, Fire Mages, Warlocks or a Strong Warior but again we’re open to anyone with strong logs.

We are not currently recruiting for Shadowlands, once we finish this tier and we’re a bit closer to Shadowlands release date we will beging recruitment for Shadowlands but as of now we are only recruiting for Nzoth.

Requirements:
-Level 90 HOA
-Rank 15 cloak with up to date corruption resistance
-Appropriate corruptions for your spec
-Gear suitable for mything raiding
-The Ability to raid late night for now and the long term.
-Patience and willingness to learn. We are on the final boss of the expansion, it is a long fight where we will wipe many times over the course of a couple weeks. We will not tolerate bad attitudes or unwillingness to learn and adapt.

Contact Info:
Thank you for taking time to read this and if you are interested in joining us please feel free to reach out to me any time or day with the contact info below.

Discord-Bullcon#6858
Battle.net-Bullcon#1672

Hey Makaidos!

Linking our guild post below - feel free to add me, would love to chat further!

Grim

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server (12/12M). TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6