The people that will rush to endgame: Why?

Wow some no-changers even want to dictate how people play. Not surprised at all.

1 Like

While I personally have no desire to rush to endgame, one thing to understand is that “the whole purpose” is unique to each individual. There is no singular “whole purpose” that makes others wrong for wanting to play for their reasons.

There are people whose whole purpose in looking forward to WOW Classic is to clear Naxx (and not the hackneyed Wrath version). They didn’t like questing 1-60 originally, or they were part of a guild that collapsed at some point and never made it, and that’s a regret they’ve carried for years.

There are people who didn’t have the time, or the skill, to PvP for honor ranks - and their whole purpose in WOW Classic is seeing how far they can get now.

There are people (me) who never got to do all the questing for one of the factions before Cata destroyed the story of Azeroth, and their whole purpose is getting to enjoy the 1-60 experience they missed.

None of those is wrong. They are all separate parts of the whole (purpose).

1 Like

I think people who are new to Vanilla will realize that it’s not going to be a fast leveling experience and that will hit them like a ton of bricks.

I do! Avacados are of the devil, Bobby.

2 Likes

Lol ya… that’s what they do…

I’m all for people rushing to get the max stuff, honestly I find enjoyment out of people being massively ahead of me just as much as I love being ahead of someone else. Running around Azeroth being a high level when everyone is low level must be a bore. Running around not knowing if that level 45 shadow priest is going to gib you or not adds some excitement imo

Just wanting to emphasize this, but remember that different people have different goals and different preferences on what is fun.

You could take your time, max out all your professions, and explore the world as you like.

You could be itching for a 40 player raid group and want to be there when they are first forming.

You could be someone who wants to hit max level as fast as possible, get some sweet daggers, then welcome people to places like the Barrens or Stranglethorn Vale…

24 Likes

Dang…talkin’ my language now.

3 Likes

As much as I appreciate this clearly rogue influenced ganking sentiment… How are you gonna gank people in the Barrens? You gotta go to Stonetalon or 1k or something.

While I personally did not do such things, some people liked getting others to flag themselves for PvP…

7 Likes

Would be a lackluster welcome on a PVE server.

2 Likes

Heh, real subtle. Just ask him.

Nah, silence speaks volumes.

did you just totally use my innocent post to promote a gankfest lol

shockin’

release date? lol

1 Like

There absolutely is more for casual players but that’s what alts are for imho. I rush to max then use my alts for more casual play.

I will be on a RP server. I think a lot of people on these forums and reddit play pservers which are all pvp. Not all the people but a good portion I think. I could be wrong.

I’m sure there will be a ton more people than just the pserver community and the people here and on reddit that will play and fill up the realms.

1 Like

What no changers are you talking about? Who said they were no changes here?

can we please get confirmation on whether or not there will be pvp servers? :slight_smile:, you have mentioned flagging twice which acknowledges either only PvE servers or a retail-like pvp system, and while it doesnt clearly imply there wont be pvp servers it doesnt imply there will be PvP servers either and its a little disconcerting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They are recreating 1.12 and 2006 World of Warcraft. During 2006 they had PVP/PVE servers. Why are people even worried about this?

2 Likes

i wasnt aware that 1.12 2006 Wold of Warcraft had Sharding, Legion LUA, retail graphics, loot trading or battlenet integration… there are many mechanics and systems which are being implemented which are definitely not strictly within the confines of 1.12 2006 WoW, and topics such as PvP servers and whether there will be oceanic servers have not been addressed so far… and they are definitely relevant and hugely important topics to consider.

Your entire reply was nonsense. Calm the hell down

3 Likes