11/11 Heroic SotFO - [H] <Whisper> is Recruiting - AoTC focused Raiding

Still looking for folks!

They say the creations within the Sepulcher of the First Ones were programmed to understand human emotion. Well, that’s not how I was programmed.

1 Like

What did the buffalo say to his son when he dropped him off at school? Bison!

/exit

1 Like

Killin’ It Casually (Wednesday night Raid group) is now 3/10 Normal SoF. Planning to push Xy’mox / Halondrous this week. Current requirement is ilvl 240+.

PM Me (discord Vianki#6163 ) if you’re interested in joining the raid to get a feel for Whisper! We love meeting new potential guildies. :slight_smile:

We’re looking for some high performing cannon-level DPS for progression! If that’s you, look us up!

If that’s not you, but you’re interested in it being you and willing to tinker and improve, also look us up :slight_smile:

Killin’ it Casually straight killin’ it tonight!

7/11N for them!

Anduin down!

10/11 N Woo!

Still looking for more folks interested in raiding this tier.

Looking for more gigaDPS =P

3/11 Heroic

• Are you suffering from resurrection sickness?
  • Do you have one or more demons that you need exorcized?
  • Do you find yourself fighting an irresistible compulsion to main a demon hunter?
  • Are you a ranged DPS looking to raid?

We can help you with one of these things! Contact an officer today to find out which!

11/11N and 3/11H! Still need more DPS, especially if you’re one of those casty types.

1 Like

4/11H now!

Please send help, they’ve got me held hostage here to kill the Pantheon with them

Whisper’s Casual raid community, Killin it Casually, is now up to Anduin on normal! If you want to join us on wednesdays at 5:15 PST lmk.

5/11 heroic now! Still looking for ranged DPS!

6/11H now!

Note:

Do not get overly excited about the creation catalyst and make cool mog boots instead of a tier piece.

Not speaking from experience or anything.

But they’re pretty cool boots.

1 Like

Unrelated, we are recruiting a Demon Hunter who knows how the creation catalyst works.

Also unrelated, I’m looking for a guild master who isn’t mean 2 me :[

to the tippity top we go!

Still looking for them DPS of the range variety