11/11 Heroic SotFO - [H] <Whisper> is Recruiting - AoTC focused Raiding

Must be cool about dumb humor and thick skeletor

2 Likes

The normal group is 7/10 now, yay! Next week we’ll get Fatescribe, I’m sure of it!

1 Like

I need more people to heal, come join our shenanigans <3

Still looking for more people to join our heroic group :smiley:

We’ve got collectible baggies full of the dust of your recently disenchanted childhood heroes, pigeon demon hunters, and all the beams you can eat.

I resent the above statement regarding demon hunters, but will resign myself to the fate.

Resent comment was not received. Please check postage and re-send again.

Still need people to come help talk Suge out of another race change.

And also kill some raid bosses probably.

Always looking for more for both heroic and normal raiding!

WE DID IT!!

Killin’ It Casually, Whisper’s casual raiding group that welcomes friends in other guilds, got 10/10 Normal on Monday! Good job everyone!

If you’re looking for a chill place to come raid on Wednesdays (and the occasional Monday) be sure to find us in game. You can whisper Vix (she/they) - Vianki#6163 in game, apply for the guild, or apply for the “Killin it Casually” community in-game.

Come play with us! We particularly need more Dank DPS, both in the casual group and our Progression group on Thurs/Fri.

#1 Rule- HAVE FUN.

2 Likes

Whisper’s Group 2 just finished our first 10/10 Normal run in a single evening!

And a big congrats to Vix for getting her legendary bow drop, too!! :smiley:

2 Likes

We take this game very seriously.

I might have squeee’d like a teenager at a concert.

1 Like

Still looking for folks. We’re open to anyone who might be looking to move into raiding, even if you’ve never tried it before :slight_smile:

Whisper’s casual raid group, Killin’ it Casually, is now 10/10 normal and 2/10 heroic in SoD!! Woo!!

We had a great night last night skipping to KT/SYL then popping over to heroic. Tanks are solid, Healer are incredible. We could still use some DPS numbers if folks are interested!

Another week, another boss closer to AOTC :slight_smile:

Still need DPS for both groups!

Painsmith down, and Guardian close :slight_smile:. Still need some ranged DPS!

WTB ranged so our healers don’t have chains the entire Painsmith fight every time! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

We’re gonna do shenanigans and debauchery for the next three hours, but we still need ranged DPS so Marktos can take a night off of Chainsmith Raznal.

Let’s make some History!