11/11 H 1/11M 270 lock and 270 frost dk lf guild to join

lf raiding guild to bring my dk and lock to! like i said im 11/11H and 1?11 M and 2291 io score :slight_smile:

Hey. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 2/11M and AotC, and we’re looking for a healer or two, a dps (or two, ideally including a DK) and a tank. What spec are you looking to play?

We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 eastern and then typically run M+ regularly after raids and other times. We’re casually serious, joking on trash but serious on bosses. I’m personally at the lighter end of that, but we’ve got a decent number of 3-3.3k M+ folks. Lets talk!

On Bnet I’m Wrathblood#1742 and on Discord I’m Wrath#3004.

Hey man,

Would love to chat with you: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Guild & Server: [Discipline] [Alliance]: (US) - Aegwynn
Progression: 2/11 M SFO 11/11 H SFO
Raid Days/Times: Tuesdays/Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST
Discipline is a LGBTQ friendly guild, toxic behavior and drama are not tolerated and will be dealt with IMMEDIATELY. :slight_smile:
Raider Requirements: Reliable attendance, High Learning Curve, desire to play the game.
Immediate openings available for Mage, Boomkin, Warlocks, Hunters, SP, ALL RANGE DPS
contact birdau : Giau#11835(btag)/Giauzer#8101(discord)

im leaning towards playing more of my frost dk but keeping my destro lock up to speed just incase i wanna play him too. and i like that yall can jokee but when its time to get serious about kills you do.

[H][US][Hellscream] Recruiting for Mythic - Tue/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team!

Dark Vindication is a Mythic progression guild that also has multiple Heroic teams on the servers US-Zangarmarsh/Hellscream.

Progression: 2/11 Mythic, team has had two real Mythic pulling nights

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Monday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: Frost DK

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hey Polemos,

Wondering if you are still looking,

hit me up on Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Thanks!