1/10M, AOTC DPS Warrior (H) LF Mythic Guild

Currently: AOTC, 1/10 Mythic

218 ilvl DPS, fury off spec

The last tier i full tier that I completed was Nighthold in Legion. After that I played semi-casually, getting AOTC’s, getting some progress in mythic, but was unable to complete a full tier due to college and time constraints.

I am looking for a (preferably) 3 day raiding night guild

Im a decently mythic experienced DPS warrior looking for a night guild on EST. Always looking to improve and sharpen my play.

Feel free to add me on btag: doubleturbo#11736, or discord: lotuswill#3434

Warcraft logs here: https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/id/15389684#difficulty=4 (remove the spaces)

Our times might not work for you but wanted to throw our post in here to say we are interested!
Add me if you’re interested in us!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

1 Like

Hello Double,
I am the GM of Creeping Doom, and we are currently looking to fill a couple last DPS slots we have for beginning Mythic. We are currently 9/10 H (expecting to down Sire tonight), and are going to begin Mythic ASAP. We were 10/12 M in Nya’lotha and look to push CE each tier. We’ve had to fill a few spots after the expansion released so we’ve gotten a slow start. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11 PM EST. If you’re interested, feel free to add me at Vellinis#1671.

Guild: - Illidan

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10 N - 9/10 H

Raid Times: Tuesday + Thursday (Progression); Sunday (Logs, Mythic+, Guild Meetings) from 8 - 11 pm server (9 pm - Midnight EST)

Who are we? The Plague is a community of WoW players ranging from casual levelers to high-end M+, PvP, and C.E. raiders. We are currently recruiting new members to continue to develop our Raid teams as well as continue to expand our growing community. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and have a very strict policy on no racism/sexism. As we are a newer guild we still have a lot of opportunities to grow, which is not only the focus for the guild but our players as well. In the few months we have formed with this mindset, we have developed an experienced team of leaders and are seeking more members to play at a higher level with us.

What do we offer?

• Support for newer players to the game.
  • A guild for anyone of any skill level with an active discord!
  • An opportunity to grow in a team setting.
  • A chance to become a class leader which allows you to share your knowledge with other players about their class.
  • An opportunity to find a forever home for yourself and your friends.

What are we looking for at the moment? (Just because we are looking for specifics does not mean we are not open to Trialing all members who apply)

• DPS/Healers
  • Team 2 is currently looking for all roles at the moment. Please contact us if you are interested in being on our secondary roster.

Sounds great! But how can I go about seeking you guys out? Feel free to reach out to us at the following.

• Recruiting officers Davik#9296 (Discord)/ Davik#1538 (Btag) Contact either way
  • Guild Master: Drew#4814 (Discord)(Best way to reach out to me) / Zapp#1264 (Bnet)

Hi double, take a look at the below…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-illidanpassive-aggressive-1010-h-912m-nya-exp-lfm/849773

We need a dps warr and would be happy to talk

Morning Doubleturbo,

Our raid team Catastrophik Failure on Illidan is looking to fill out our roster with DPS. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30-10:30PM CST. We are 9/10H. We are a group of people that like to have a good time and not get worked up over wipes. We do not plan to push for CE currently but are just letting progress happen if it happens. Alts are welcome.

If your interested add me on Btag (CrazzyChris#1695) or Discord (CrazzyChris#5097).

Hello!

General Info: We’re a laid-back guild looking to round out our raid team to get AOTC and move into mythic progression. We have a friendly atmosphere; however, there is a healthy desire for solid performance. 9/10 H

Raid Times: 7-10 PM CT (Illidan server time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays W/ Monday optional

Recruitment: We currently have two dedicated tanks but are looking to recruit healers and melee/ranged DPS. All Classes welcome!

Requirements: 205 ilvl / heroic experience.

Please feel free to reach out here or in-game Bigjbravo #1736
Would love to add a warrior the raid comp. Feel free to reach out we sound like something you’d be interested in!