1/10M 6/10H 230 Spriest, Hunter, Holy Priest LFG!

Hi all, all three of us are currently looking for a home for the remainder of shadowlands, since our current raid leader decided he did not want to raid lead our group anymore and our group has been dissolved. Together we have multiple CE achievements and one Hall of Fame achievement. We are looking for a fun and chill group to kill bosses and to get CE with.

Currently we are 1/10M and 6/10H. We pugged mythic CN, got 8/10M with 200+ pulls on Sire.

We are looking for a 2 day a week guild on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

Raid times are pretty flexible. We can play any time between 7pm through midnight EST.

Shadow Logs

Hunter Logs

Holy Logs

Holy Priest also has an arms warrior he can play at a high level, if any guild just needs 3 DPS.

I am free to chat any time as I’m working from home.

discord: Xelraz#7943

Hello Sharver,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 8/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

8/10N SoD 4/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS. We are a close knit guild formed in January that often hangs out in discord together every day. Our goal is to always push towards CE. We dabble in Classic and other games as well!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Looking for people around our progress

I added you - Caddy - 10/10N 7/10H (7% on fate) 1/10M have room for all three

We would love to trial you! :slight_smile: