1/10M, 10/10H Spriest Lf Mythic Progression Guild

Hi everyone,

Either Faction is okay:
1/10M, 10/10H shadow priest looking for a guild with interest in achieving Cutting Edge, please. I have worked on CE in the past, as a mage, and look forward to pushing further this expansion and onward. Thank you.

Prefer a 2-day raiding guild. With open availability between 7:30pm and 12:30am EST.

~https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/spencersp#zone=17&difficulty=3

~I will be reaching out via Discord or any application links in your posts. Thank you for reading this.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: (Flex only)
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 2
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey Lunafrena! My team might be the right fit for you.

CA Progression: 9/10H 1/10M

Recruiting the following: Please have a history of cutting edge raiding.

• Exceptional Tank
  • Mage
  • Spriest
  • Warrior
  • 1x Healer

If you are not listed above you should still reach out if you have CE experience

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416) - GM
(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427) - Raid Lead/Recruitment

Post Apocalypse
9/10h
Heading into mythic

9-12EST
Mon/Wed

Active guild with keys/pvp.

Havak#11708

Guild: Big Money Crab | Server: Area-52 – Horde US
Raid Days: Tues & Wed 8PM – 11PM Eastern Time

Progression: 1/10 M, 8/10 H, 10/10 N

About the Guild: Big Money Crab was formed during 8.3 after a few members left the previous guild to find a more competitive environment and push ourselves as players. We are currently progressing through heroic Castle Nathria and are looking to round out our raid roster as we look towards mythic progression. Raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 8pm. We were 6/12 M in Ny’alotha and will be pushing to get as far into Mythic as possible ideally achieving Cutting Edge by the end of the tier.

We are currently looking to round out our raid roster with the following but would be happy to review exceptional candidates of other classes and or specs.

Exceptional RDPS

Discipline Priest (who is willing to go holy for Sun King)

Contacts: GM: Ipyro (Bnet ID: Icosa#1362; Disc ID: Icosa#1090)
Raid Lead & Assist: Trashhunter (Discord ID: TrashBringer #9781) & Amésha
Officers: Akirath (Discord ID: Paramount#3415), Pocchama, Sales

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

heres our forum link the app is at the bottum hope to hear from you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/style-sargeras-lf-dps-dps-w-healer-os/783198

Hey there. If you have weekend availability, we might be a fit:

Progress:
1/10 Mythic (9/10 Heroic). We have not added a minute of OT.

Split is a Horde, weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST. We will never add additional raid days or pull after 1:00.

Our goal is to clear all mythic content, prior to the next major content release.

Reach out on Discord and we can set up a time to chat: Elms#2120

Hey Lunafrena!

is an Alliance raidimg guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 10/10H and starting Mythic this week. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST and are pushing for CE each tier.

Our guild was established back in 2010 and have been doing hardmodes/mythic raiding ever since. We pride ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, respectable and fair raiding environment. We had CE in Ny’alotha and are recruiting more ranged dps to continue that trend.

If this sounds like something that interests you, then I encourage you to submit an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get a hold of you to see if it would be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in finding a guild.

Pyratic#1706

Hi there! I am looking for a good balance druid who can also flex heal to add to my mythic roster, we start mythic progression on January 19th and we are currently 10/10H and 1/10M. I prioritize having a non toxic environment and personality fit with the guild.

We are a horde guild located on Zul’jin that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11PM EST.

Please add me to discord at Bittersteel#4096 for discord or Bittersteel#1826 for battle net. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey 10/10H 4 weeks farm Hit me up on discord we want to begin mythic asap
Justin#1943

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:wave:

I am in high need of an SPriest and I hope you reach out :slight_smile:

========================
10/10H

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Shaman, Paladin
Mele - Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

mYtHiC rAiDeRs Application Form

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 1/11/2021

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Ranged dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Healer - Disc Priest & Holy Pally!!

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Think we’d be a perfect fit for you! Please reach out :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon