[A] Morning Mayhem: Morning and Afternoon <Stormrage> NA

Good Morning, Afternoon, and Evening my friends

If you are like me and find your raiding time or playing time do not fall within the “normal” playing time; then Morning Mayhem may be the guild for you. I am an ICU nurse and I work nights. After a night of saving lives, I like to come home log on and kill some bosses with some friends. I had a hard time trying to find a guild that worked best for the times I could raid. Then one day I found a guild recruitment post in trade chat (yes I know trade chat, hmmm). It was a post for Morning Mayhem, an AOTC heroic guild looking for players that enjoyed raiding at the heroic level. I whispered the officer and so began a wonderful journey with the guild I am currently in. Morning Mayhem is an Alliance morning and afternoon. We get AOTC every tier and help each other get KSM and KSH (if they want).

Morning Mayhem has two raiding teams.

SB raiding times: (9/9N 9/9H)
Wednesday 0930 am to noon EST
Thursday 0930 am to noon EST
We are good on tanks and heals.
Looking for any good players that want to find a home and have a great time being there.
Raid Lead JDROCK#11404, Discord JDROCK#2753

Insane Minions (Afternoon raiding team) (9/9N, 9/9H)
Wednesday 1400-1600
Thursday 1400-1600
They are looking for some good DPS and healers
Raid Lead is Whistler. Discord for Whistler is Chiccaa and B-net is Chiccaa#2673

Thank you for your consideration. We do supply Cauldrons and Feasts, but do ask for a gold donation (200) at the beginning of each raiding day. We also have several people that gets group together and run keys.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

Is your afternoon team looking for any specific classes?

1 Like

I mean, sounds like a good guild…Whos the GM and are they friendly?!

1 Like

I think the afternoon is looking for anyone who is interested. Message Kalimad#9074 in discord and he will let you know

Yeah we have a pretty good GM, She is very friend except to people who were Marines and live in North Carolina and play Enh Shamans

Good morning

howiz going

Good raid day

Hello everyone

1 Like

Awesome raid day today

Hello everyone

how is everyone doing this morning, hopefully AOTC ya’ll

Well not this week, but maybe next. Keep up the awesome work everyone

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Have any spots open for a Rogue?

1 Like

Yes we do, My B-tag is Caladin#1631. feel free to message me in game or Kala#9922 in discord

1 Like

Hope everyone had a good weekend

1 Like

Back from vacation and ready to raid before 9.1.5

Good morning everyone