110 to unlock zandalari before march 12th?

Sure…

4 Likes

Doable? Yes. Worth it? Probably not. That’s the WoW equivalent of cramming a semesters work into an all nighter.

Here goes!!! Remind me to post progress on march 12th

1 Like

make sure u get a contract

I didn’t factor rep from ship missions, faction assaults at zuldazar, quests, rep items from world quests and rep from emissary quests. It definitely takes less than 78 days, but 12 days is pretty unrealistic.

I think you can get 6k after completeling that zone’s quest achievement.

They’ve already lied about the Zandalari release a few times before. What’s one more?

This is the release date for the patch. Blizzard knows if they delay it further they’ll lose a lot of subs.

Blizzard can come off as stupid sometimes, but they’re not that stupid.

1 Like

Completely possible. Characters take ~70 hours to go from 1 to 120.

Hunters quest (the fastest way to level) faster than Warlocks, Mages, Priests, and I got my Priest to level 120 in 74 hours.

Yep they announced that it would be at launch a whole year before BFA release. There are such things as unforeen problems. But calling it a lie? Please…

1 Like

If you have the time to dedicate to it, you could get close. the 110 - 120 is easy and if you do all the quests in the 3 zones you will be close if not there for those zones, the hardest ones will be honorbound as it doesn’t have a zone. If you get lucky with rep tokens from missions, do the weekly EI all the invasions that would help.

Excuse me what

3 Likes

Exalted with the Zandalari will be the biggest problem imo. There isn’t a ‘farmable’ way to get the reputation afaik. The choices are some quests which will get a character to Reveared, then the slog of World Quests, Missions, and Emmissaries (if lucky).

You must not get out much because there is conformation they said ont he art livestream and in blue posts.

1 Like

i get almost 10k a week from few invasions and emissary. easily get more than that if do invasions daily. plus the rep from APP plus doing all quest each day. easily under a month

Why are you so set on rolling a Zandalari on the release date? How about you enjoy your life, and make a Zandalari a week (or month) later?

3 Likes

I am gonna go ahead and say no it is not possible. The the rep alone would wipe you out.

I completely forgot contracts were a thing this expac. x_x
Thank you for reminding me!

If a Zandalari emissary comes up that will help. And to someone who said you only need Revered, that is incorrect. You really do need Exalted.

I’ve done a lot of rep grinding in BfA, which means I’ve done a lot of math.

First off, get a Zandalari Empire Contract, that way, for each world quest, you can get 85 reputation (Zandalari Empire WQ Rep Reward + Contract bonus). Second, do all the world quests in Zuldazar. If you do them before the WQ reset AND after the reset everyday, you can net yourself around 1020-1275 reputation a day (1020= 12 WQ’s, 1275-15 WQ’s).

Next, make sure you always complete the Zandalari Emissary quest when it comes up. If you do the previous method, and the Emissary quest, thats 2520 to 2775 reputation in one day (that’s using the previous amount of WQ’s; 12 and 15).

If you do the math, 21,000 (which is the amount of reputation required to reach Exalted), it’ll take approximately 20 and a half days (if you decide to do easy mode and only do 12 WQ’s). If you decide to do full grind mode and do 15 WQ’s a day, it’ll take approximately 16 and a half days.

A simplified list of how long it would take to reach exalted WITHOUT emissaries
10 WQ’s a day: 850 Rep. 24-25 days’
11 WQ’s a day: 935 Rep. 22 and a half days.
12 WQ’s a day: 1020 Rep. 20 and a half days.
13 WQ’s a day: 1105 Rep. 19 days.
14 WQ’s a day: 1190 Rep. 17 and a half days, or 18.
15 WQ’s a day: 1275 Rep. 16 and a half days.

Mind you, you still need to finish the war campaign (which requires revered to finish the first part, as well as Tides of Vengeance), finish all the Zandalar Zone storylines, and then complete a unique quest which unlocks after you achieve the previously mentioned storyline completion.

If you wanted, you could do all the storylines in one day. However… you’re a busy guy. With how much you work, this’ll probably take at least 2 months.

1 Like

Because we’ve already waited 1 year and 7 months for them? How about you let people do what they want.

Also, if you’ve waited for a game for a long time, wouldn’t you want to play it as soon as possible? It’s like as if telling people not to see Infinity War and instead wait for literally no reason.

1 Like