110 lvl up advice

is it best to use the 110 lvl up boost on a low lvl character? my main is lvl 95 and id like to use it on him. but i dont want to waste it, i have other lower lvl characters i can use it on like my lvl 31 mage. im thinking of using it on one of them. any advice?

use on your low levels or a class you haven’t even started yet…i personally did mine on a mage and love playing her!

why pay/use something that costs $60 bucks for a character that is so close to 110, get the full bang for the buck you paid for!

I personally don’t think anyone should use the 110 boost on a character that isn’t their main and they haven’t played until level 70. If you boost a toon up to 110 and you never played that class you will have a hard time learning it and learning what to do with it. the whole point in leveling up is to help give you knowledge on how to use your character and spells. guides are fine but they aren’t tuned to players. you can get 5 pally tanks and level 3 of them up from 1 to 110 and you can get them geared in epics etc off the AH. Well that is fine. they can follow the guides online but in reality each person will handle and play that character in different ways even if they are all specced and geared the same. the ones who leveled from 1-110 instead of boosted will have more skills in handling it then the boosted ones. also it comes down to how you play your toon. I would use it on my 95 if it was me and not on a toon that is lower. I bought bfa when I was level 103 and boosted my toon from 103 to 110. I wouldn’t waste the boost on a toon or class I never played and didn’t know how to really play.

Not worth it in my opinion. You’re almost to legion level and with smart playing and using the assaults you can level up to 110 rather quickly.

I’d say trial out a couple of other classes you think you might enjoy, see which one you like the most, and use the boost on that one.

I’d use it on a new toon.