11/13/19 issues with log ins - FIOS NJ and Other ISPs

Never understood why apologists do what they do. Blizzard sees you as nothing more than a dollar sign, they don’t care about you, as long as you give them that green. Why do you think streamers get treated like kings, while regular customers get treated like we’re less than dirt?

Normies = 1 $

God-King Streamers = hundreds to thousands of $$$$

One last reply to your comment, and this goes for everyone else in this thread having the problem.

If you want Blizzard to listen and help fix this issue, do what I did and request game time, they only listen when it hits their bottom dollar. I just got 3 days added to my sub.

In all seriousness here, I would assume a good chunk of people reached this thread the way I did, by googling “NJ fios wow” because googling “wow disconnect” is useless. So maybe we’re seeing a group of people who specifically play wow on FIOS in NJ and are having an unerelated issue to being in NJ or being on FIOS. Others in this thread, from other states and different ISPs are also experiencing the same issue. By a blues own words in this post “we did some digging into this and it doesn’t seem to be happening throughout New Jersey, or even a large impacting issue across all of Verizon Fios in your state. Most players in your area are not seeing any problems at all”. Maybe it’s unrelated to ISP? The bottom line is we’re unable to access WoW, seemingly simultaneously (look at the timestamp distribution… everyone comes to complain at once). We can request to speak to the higher level technical service personnel at Fios, but how do we get this elevated in blizzard? My single subscription is a drop in the sea, but there’s more than a few drops complaining here. I’m at end game in classic… if i keep DC’ing during raids, I may as well not play.

Last night around 1030pm est same thing happened again. I used the FP from Tanaris to Ratchet and right before getting to the Ratchet FP I ended up with my character lagging, the personal spell buffs counting down (timer not moving) and had to force exit the client. Tried to log back in and got stuck on the login screen before the character screen. I shut down and had to get my fix in Civ5.

This is a consistent issue - using portals, using the flight path and flying through zones seems to cause this problem for me. I have to shutdown and can get back in later in the day and it will start over. Its almost like some sort of cache is “filling up” while I move through zones and once “filled” will stop the game from working. I dunno.

Havent tried to log on this morning.

1 Like

Checking in…just lagged in an Island Expedition and now back at the same thing…anyone else?

1 Like

Yep just got disconnected on a flight path one minute ago

1 Like

It’s happening again. NJ Fios here as well.

Yup looking like the same issue again. Surprised with the frequency.

same, all the same.

Yep I was in the middle of fishing

1 Like

Down and cannot log in. Once again… all the Jersey people with fios. This is frustrating that it’s been happening all week for everyone here.

1 Like

It let me log back in after having disconnected instantly about 5m ago. It’s usually about a 20 minute wait

1 Like

Looks like I’m back in game…lets see for how long though. I wasnt having any problems late last night around like 3-4 am and this morning when I got on I didn’t have an problems until just a few mins ago…but at least I was quick to be able to get back into game though

1 Like

It’s just extremely confusing as to why it keeps doing this but only for those in NJ on Verizon Fios. Is anyone noticing if it’s at consistent time of day or is it just random?

And again here I am, during raid though. Anyone have any luck with any fixes?

free vpn will get you in temporarily

I tried the VPNs before. Any free ones don’t last more than a half hour

1 Like

Must be that time of day. Just lost my connection. North NJ, Fios. Generally when I have the issue Twitch dies for me as well, but no issues on that front for me tonight.

Damnit, down again wtf!

I’m not having issues with anything else BUT WoW. It’s only this game.