10p-1a EST 2/8M LF DPS

Hello all, we at <Discfunctional> are a somewhat fresh guild founded on a solid core of raiders and friends. Having come together after years of being in guilds together to settle down and escape the monotony of your typical clique guilds where the GM and Officers do everything together and avoid the masses. We are all solid 80%+ parsing raiders with prior Mythic/Heroic experience dating back to the long leveling days of Vanilla. I consider us a Semi-Hardcore guild since, while we play serious, we also have families, jobs, higher educations outside of the game that we are also pursuing.
If you’re used to being in a hardcore environment, but want to take a more lax approach to BFA, or if you are a more casual player now and feel the strong desire to further yourself, we might be a solid fit for you. We have a laid back atmosphere in guild, enjoy doing keys, old raids for mog, and standing in towns. Our goals for BFA are not exactly getting Cutting Edge within a month of it being out, but we do have high intentions of reaching that goal throughout the tiers. Progression is what we love and we strive to engage ourselves in. We are looking so far at around 18-19 people thus far, and would love a few more DPS and Healers to round out our roster going into the expansion.

Ideally we are looking for the following:
Balance Druid
Elemental or Resto Shaman
BM/MM Hunter
Warlock
Almost Any Melee

Willing to look into other classes not listed above, those are just ideal.

We are also interested in more casual players that may not want to dedicate a full schedule but rather be a rotational player or fill in with the case of an absent member. Not a bench as we are kind to all our members but merely a non core member who maybe can’t dedicate every week.

Currently all core tank slots including backups are taken, regardless, having offspecs is always strongly suggested and smiled upon.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm Central (7pm pst, 10pm est) until around Midnight central (10pm pst, 1am est)
We are fully intending to do alt runs, on off nights, or have discussion of optional extra days early in progression.

If this is of any interest to you and you feel that you are a player who can maintain a solid part of a core team including character upkeep, profession upkeep, with solid raid attendance, please add myself the GM and Raid Leader of <Discfunctional> @ climdog#1524 or my lead officer Lunarayne @ LunaRayne#1959 or message anyone in guild on Zul’Jin and they will get ahold of myself. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear soon.

Have a couple heal trials, looking for some ranged to finish things up!

Lunch time at work bump up to the top!

sittin on 20, could use a couple more to have as rotational players

could use a couple ranged for tomorrow night!

need a couple more for tonight!

23% best wipe on zekvoz, need some solid dps to get the kill

Mythic nerfs on the way, join us and we’ll be golden!

class changes look good coming up!

up we go to the top

new raid looks fun

indeed it does! could use some more dps going into it!

running through heroic tonight!

them 10% wipes to zekvoz where you knew it was a wipe going in…why boss