(H) 248 Havoc DH

Horde Only please

Hey, the discord name isnt working. Is it me or was it posted wrong?

Hello Abohunter, Our guild is intereted in offering a core rading spot, check us out and please HMU on disc - Vyrax#9465

< PLUR > Is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on US-Area52 focused on achieving Cutting Edge each raid tier. We strive to create a relaxed & safe community; Punctuality, communication and attendance are highly valued.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect is the foundation of the Guild. We understand you may not be able to attend every raid night and encourage prioritizing on your personal life.
We enjoy pushing the highest content together with a relaxed & positive approach. I encourage you to apply and look forward to have you join our community!

Raid Team Info:

Currently accepting all applications - High priority on exceptional DPS, please apply below

Voice/Website: Discord

Loot System: Main Spec preferred

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 10PM -1AM EST
Optional Friday Heroic - 10pm-1am EST (alts welcome)

Apply here:

ttps://forms.gle/taaXXFPmwVmxVKdL8

please type https

Please contact myself or Nyssae with any questions:

GM: Borux (in-game) – Vyrax#9465 (Discord)

Second in Command: Nyssae(in-game) - Nyssae#8685 (Discord)

Let me tell you guys this guy is human garbage if you want a player that will steal gold from you gquit all while feeding you lies and green parsing at the same time this is your man! seriously though don’t waste your time with this dude I don’t even play the game anymore but what he did when he was in my guild is unacceptable (stole 2 mil from guildies) and if anyone shouldn’t be allowed to be in a guild anymore it’s this man seriously guys don’t waste your time on this one