1 Healer 2 DPS Looking for Guild!

LOOKING FOR A GUILD

Group of 3 (US)- Illidan Horde Preferred. We ALL have 2k io experience.

• Mage 238 ilvl ,9/10H
  • Shadow Priest 244 ilvl, 9/10H 3/10M
  • Holy Priest 240 ilvl ,9/10H 3/10M

Here’s what we are looking for.

• Small to Medium sized guild (East Coast raid times preferred but not a deal breaker)
  • Raid Times starting no later than 9pm EST (6pm PST) and Ending no later than 12am EST (9pm PST)
  • Minimum 9/10 Heroic Progression with at least with casual progression into Mythic (not a maybe we might)
  • Active M+ community looking to push KSM every tier.
  • Active Discord (we are all very social and looking for like minded people)

If you feel like we might fit with your guild. Please add me to realID so we can chat. Unus#1433

Hi there, would like to chat and get more info if interested. We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 8/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Hello Unnus!

Dad Made Me Do It - We are currently recruiting to rebuild our raiding team. We are horde located on Area 52! All of you would be a wonderful fit! Our core raid team is 10/10H and 3/10M and our raid times are Tue/Thur 8pm-11pm CST. We also like to get everyone at least one M+15 done for a shot at the 252 in the vault. We are all about helping one another out and getting things done! If any of this interests you guys hit me up and we can talk!
BNET: BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord: Toasty#4269

Hope to hear from you!

Mortiia#1612, i sent a request. Lets talk.

Hey bud would be interested in chatting with you we are 1/10m 10/10H small/ medium size casual mythic guild we raid 8 to 11est or 7 to 10 Cst on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if your interested in this message on disc at Sig#9905 or Sig#11142 on bnet

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there. I sent you a request. Not going to bombard you but here are some details:

Monday and Wednesday, 9:00 pm - 12:00am EST
4/10M SoD (Soulrender sub 30%)
These are not bench spots. All three of you would be brought in for progression.
Chill group, most late 20s-30s with no drama.

Elms#1515. Let’s chat!

Unnus!
Reading your post! We are looking for a healer for the raid team and could have room to sub people around. Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push the dial and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 20 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 18 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting moving forward. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
10/10H & 3/10M SOD (14% on Rem / Killing tomorrow)

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 4-7pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual (Semi-Hard Core) approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord
Discord: Oro#6621

We are currently looking for strong dps and off spec heals for certain fights in Mythic SoD. As of now we are 3/10 bosses down and very close to number 4. Our raid days are on Tues from 7 to 10 est and on Thurs from 7 to 10 est. Please feel free to contact me or any member of the guild if interested. All we ask is a firm grasp at understanding your class.

We also would like to have more people join that enjoy Mythic plus as well and look to push keys. Quite of a few of our members are currently over 2200 io and looking to get higher.

Feel free to contact me anytime on discord or add me on Bnet
RamRod757#1373

Hi there!

If you’re still looking for a group, check us out and add me if you’re interested! On Area 52 Horde, we raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST, 10/10H, 2/10M. We have room for all 3 of you!
Discord: Jaystir#1204