5/10m Multi-Tank and a Multi-DPS LF CE Guild

We are currently a Guardian Druid and Ele Sham looking for a 2 day raiding team going for CE within the hours of 5pm-9pm PST (8-12EST) on any combination of Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs, with hours being between 4-6hrs a week.

We are 5/10m with some sub 40% pulls on Painsmith and are looking at guilds that are 4/10m as a minimum prog but would also love to move up in prog a bit as we are both 90+ average parsers in mythic.

I am the tank and am open to tanking on other characters though the druid is currently the best geared at ~248eq in raid. I have a ProtWar and ProtPal both raid or close to raid ready around 240ilvl if need be. If given time or the need I can have any tank up and ready fairly quickly as I have all max level since I like to try each by the end of the tier.

The Ele Sham has a Mage and Monk that he is willing to switch to as well if that is needed, they are around 235-240ilvl atm.

If there is a future spot for tanking (ex next tier) I am willing to heal or dps on what is needed as I have mythic experience healing on Rdruid and Hpal. Or if the guild is a good fit I wouldn’t mind that much either.

Hmu on disc at Veba#7571 if you want logs and/or to talk about your team.

Bumpthetenchars

Hey Vebaheal,

Not sure if 3 days are out of the question, but would be interested if chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Still looking at options