[H] <Conclude> NZ Raiding Guild 3/10M

CONCLUDE (Barthilas): NZ based Raiding Guild (3/10m SOD) + RBG/pvp.

Conclude are a New Zealand based, early (6-9pm ST) Raiding Guild.
We strive for steady progression while also not forgetting that people have a real life, and have a solid core of experienced and mature players. We have also recently branched out into building a decent RBG/pvp team.

We have had players step out due to real life commitments, and are now looking for a couple of competent ranged dps and a healer to flesh out our mythic team.

Every player is expected to put effort into completing weekly content, and you would be expected to be prepared for each raid night with mechanic/class knowledge and consumables ready to go.

MYTHIC RAID RECRUITING: (WED/THUR 6pm ST - 9pm ST)
Preference for Ranged DPS: Warlock, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Mage.
Preference for Healer: Shaman, Priest
Any competent dps and healers are welcome to apply, we are more focused on the player over a particular class. A DPS with a viable healing off-spec would also be welcome.
Currently full on tanks.

CASUAL RAID RECRUITING: (SUN 6pm ST - 8.30pm ST)
All players considered.

RBG TEAM RECRUITING: (MON 6pm ST - 9pm ST)

Conclude has an active base of players running M+ and arena all week.
We also have a large social side to the guild. This includes occasional guild meet-ups for those that are interested.

Feel free to ask questions here or add one of us in game for a chat.
Lok’Tar Ogar!

Lukusmaximus (Lukusmaximus#1619)

1 Like

Surely join us :heart_eyes:

Noob 24yo NZ dude here

I’ve played for about 2 months now, making my way through the end of Shadowlands. Definitely not up to raid skill but willing to learn. Just looking for an NZ based guild to learn off and chill until I’m up to raiding spec?

Discord: BooWhoMusic#6717
Playing a Blood Elf Frost Mage. Level 60, item level 135~

1 Like

Bump, still looking for ranged DPS