4/10M 246 Mage, 7 past CEs, LF 2-day CE Raiding

I currently play Mage, both Arcane and Frost (Raphna-Stormrage). warcraftlogs com/character/id/53143819 . Blue Mythic/Purple Heroic parses playing both specs. 4/10 M with 10% pulls on Soulrender. 2200 mythic plus score. My current guild stopped raiding this week.

In Sanctum, I have been raiding as a mage for the first time, while helping raid lead. I expect my damage output will only continue to increase when not having to worry about guild management, such as my one orange parse this tier, in a pug this week.

In Castle, I played Necrolord Brewmaster Monk (rather than Kyrian) as my current guild wanted a more survivable tank. My first-and-only parses for Sludgefist and SLG were top 10 DPS in the world for Necrolord Brewmasters at the time.

What I’m Looking For:

• I am looking for a guild that raids mythic farm and progress 2 nights a week, ideally between 6:30 EST and 11:30 EST Sunday-Thursday. An optional day for heroic is fine; an optional day for mythic farm or frequently adding extra days isn’t.
  • Alliance is a plus, Stormrage is a double plus, but I’m willing to transfer/go Horde for an excellent fit.
  • I want to play with people who like each other and enjoy chatting during trivial farm/mythic+; the people we play with have a large impact on our fun.
  • I want to play with players who do reasonable dps/hps/mitigation and prioritize mechanics.

Dealbreakers:

• I don’t want a guild that tolerates racism/sexism.
  • I don’t want a guild that has excessive negativity or frequent yelling/raging; I prefer an upbeat atmosphere.
  • I am over 30, so a guild where the next oldest person is 21 would not be a good fit.

More About me:

• I have raided mythic as tank, dps, and healer, and have gotten Cutting Edge 7 times, missing by one boss 2 additional times. My highest ranking was the US 150 level in the #1 2-day alliance guild at the time, Storm on Stormrage in Legion.
  • I am cool-headed and results-oriented. I research my class, keep calm, and focus on killing the boss rather than on personal metrics on progression. I’ve used spreadsheets for healing and simcraft to simulate DPS. I analyze logs. I read & participate in /r/competitivewow and class discords.
  • I get along with folks and keep morale high.
  • I have an excellent history of attendance.
  • I have an excellent computer and audio setup.
  • I care very little about damage percentiles/personal metrics during progression, and prefer to focus on mechanics, survival, and winning the encounter. I am down to go for parses on farm if the guild supports that (such as my world #1 damage parse as Holy Paladin on Kormok warcraftlogs com/reports/RZM7wmXthTg4PBDQ#fight=13&type=damage-done), but only on trivial content.

Prior Logs & Alts:

My logs show I can consistently perform at a high level on multiple classes and roles.

Raphzen-Stormrage Brewmaster Monk in Castle Nathria 9/10M: warcraftlogs com/character/us/stormrage/raphzen#zone=26
Raphkin-Stormrage Balance Druid in Legion: warcraftlogs com/character/us/stormrage/raphkin?zone=17
Anphar-Sargeras Holy Paladin in Hellfire Citadel: warcraftlogs com/character/us/sargeras/anphar?zone=8

Alts: I have a 246 Guardian Druid (raider io/characters/us/stormrage/Raphkin) and 242 Beast Mastery Hunter (raider io/characters/us/stormrage/Raphgun) that I mostly do M+ with. I can play them well enough but they don’t have Dom Sockets. There would be no reason this tier to take my Hunter over my Mage, and my Druid would be better than not having a tank but that’s as much as I’d promise.

Reply with some information about your guild and how to get in touch with you if you think we might be a good fit for each other.

Sounds like we would be the perfect fit for you add my btag would love to chat fleet#1643

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hello there, we may not be what you’re looking for but figured I’d post anyways.

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

Inexorable Brutality 5/10M we raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central we are about to start our zerg for CE, our ideals and beliefs align the same as yours my friend and we feel you would be a perfect with us. we have lockout for Painsmith ready, we’ll be downing bosses 1-2 more weeks and we go full send and we would like you to be there with us! We do m+ everyday outside of raid and are a welcoming easy going bunch of raiders. We’re a group of friends looking to make new friends! We could even help you xfer if you are interested
Discord#0172 !

Sounds like you would be a good fit with us, many older folks that have been playing since vanilla. We are very efficient with our time since we are just 2x 3hr raids, good vibes, raging/negativity is not tolerated.

About US: 3/10M guild(been around since vanilla), working on 4 and 5. We raid 2 nights/week and have a spot for you…

Pref: Enh Shamy, Preist, WW Monk, or Boomy…
but we are willing to accept any solid Dps or Healer.

Raid times: Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , US- Argent Dawn Horde

Add div, misa, or myself…
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Or join us on discord…
Hiitachi#1234

Hey, I wont give u this big thing to read like the others…

Free Taco Mafia-5/10M working on Pain
Tues/Thurs: 6:15-9:15pm est

Discord- Katyperry#6201

Add me, if you want to learn more about us and join! GL searching

HI, Mr. Mage

Pumperdudes is a 10/10H 4/10M guild. We are looking for more ranged DPS at the moment. If you have any interest message me on discord. We have multiple players over 2500io if your a key guy.

Raid is 8-11pm Tues/Thurs Server time

Thanks,
Phil/Herb#7359

Hey Raphna,
I’ll keep it short, and our forum Link is below.

We are on Stormrage, 4/10M, and raid times are T/Th 7-10pm EST. If you are interested, add my bnet KassiG#1130 and let me know, we’ll chat. Good Luck!

Forum:

Hey Raphna,

Not sure if 3-day raiding is out of the question + the fact we are Horde, but I would be interested in chatting if you are still looking/have interest.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey there Raphna, I would really like to speak with you. We are currently working on killing Painsmith but you sound like a great fit for our group! Our main raid days are Wed/Thurs from 7pm EST to 11pm EST :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

Why pick Spicy AF?

In Spicy AF we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Thursday (Evenings)
7:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern
6:00PM - 10:00PM CST Central (Sargeras SERVER TIME)

5/10M SOD

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Sargeras