[H]<Illidan> 248 Boomy 5/10M Balancr Druid LF Mythic Raid

Boomy (with tank OS) looking for a mythic raiding guild with 5/10M or similar to keep pushing for CE. The old guild stoped pushing due to lack of people.

Super stable and committed.

Ideal raid schedule would be any time between Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-10:00PM PST.

If you see a fit, please contact my bnet at shortchicken#1415

3/10M guild, working on 4 and 5, would have a spot for you(pref enh shamy, preist, boomy), and we are very accepting of everyone. Tue/thurs 5-8pm est , horde add div, misa, or myself… Or join us on discord
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Disscord- discord DOT gg/pXa3cVK2eH

Sorry man, the raid time didn’t work for me. Good luck on recruitment!

Hi Justaholicow,

HGC on Tichondrius is 4/10M (20% best pull on Soulrender) and has an immediate need for a balance druid - details can be found here: HGC. Discord Contact Information: Anastasia#0069

1 Like

Hey Just!! Give us a holler were Tues / Thurs!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Still looking for a Illidan guild that will keep pushing for content. Currently 5/10M exp.