Delete post

Delete post please

Are you looking for not only a guild but a family too?! Reach out to any of the contacts in this post to hear more about our community!

Updated recruitment List
Looking for several healing role and some DPS slots as well. Please feel free to reach out to me if your interested.

Would love to have another Holy Pally or disc/holy priest to join our raid team! Always welcoming more members for M+ outside of raiding!!

Reach out to any of the contacts in this post for more info on our Guild! :blush:

Still on the hunt to add to the Team and Guild! please reach out to me and lets have a chat!
potentially looking for another Tank to add to the mix as well!

Join the team and find the friends you’ve been looking for. Also starting Mythic in the coming weeks, so get in on that action.

Updated recruiting needs, please contact me if interested, let’s get you on a new raid Team!

We’re now 4/10M and looking for likeminded individuals to push towards cutting edge! This will be our first push towards CE as a team and we’re beyond excited!! We’ll be extending our lockout until late Dec to push as close to CE as we can get! If you love to have fun while killing bosses, we may be the right fit!

Still recruiting! Let’s go get Cutting Edge!