Is there an actual date yet

Do you remember when Vanilla came out and it was already patch 1.7.2 with all content available from day 1?

Skeleton refers to the rigging used for the animations, not the model. For example, Sethrak and Worgen both use the same skeleton. I could be wrong but i believe Zandalari have a different model than normal Trolls.

They are NE with troll heads/hands/toes(not even the full foot). You have two main components of a model the skeleton and the skin. The other Allied races reuse skeletons (NB had a modified skeleton) with a new skin thus they reuse existing armor. Ion claims that KT were a completely new skeleton and thus a brand new race.

So let’s see those statistics.

And for the record, I didn’t delete my previous comment, and I stand by what I said. You speak for yourself and only yourself. Nobody appointed you to represent anyone.

Is that patch 8.1.5 or just the new races?

The Kul Tiran and Zandalari Allied Races are part of the 8.1.5 content update.

Awesome thank you.

March 13, exactly 6 months after the release of BFA (August 14th)

This was planned from the start. All of it.

Oh, and want to keep playing the expansion without having to start all over? That’ll be another $25 for the race change.

And then Blizzard wonders why they get so much hate.

2 Likes

What do you mean especially? Does that mean even the wow team thinks kultirans are underwhelming?

I am honestly not sure what you are reading to get those takeaways. Sorry. Could you explain further?

One of my toons will absolutely be a kul tiran as soon as possible. I’m pumped!

2 Likes

That’s not how it works you dishonest little troll.

Since 8.1.5 is about to release and has crap all class changes maybe 8.2 will finally actually make some meaningful changes to classes. Jesus christ Blizzard.

Don’t worry it’s only alpha
Don’t worry it’s only beta
Don’t worry it’s only pre-patch
Don’t worry it’s only 8.0
Don’t worry it’s only 8.1
Don’t worry it’s only 8.1.5

And people wonder why we don’t trust them to do anything worth a damn.

Why are you still playing?

With that kind of unhappiness, wouldn’t you be better off playing something less stressful? Your psyche is suffering.

If you truly <3 WoW, then ignore the shortcomings and things you can’t change then concentrate on the good stuffs. If you can’t find nuthin good, then look elsewhere. This is life advice as well.

3 Likes

Or, take your right as a consumer, and demand change. If the company refuses, take your money elsewhere.

Let me put this as simply as I can. No company “deserves” your loyalty. It isn’t unconditional.

2 Likes

And just as those Dreadwake pre-paid subs start running out…8.1.5 is here, everyone act like this is a benevolent gift they’re giving us, gotta resub for those new Allied Races, yo.

[quote=“Xarlath-area-52, post:8, topic:107666, full:true”]
I’m assuming March as the earliest, and pretty realistic at this point, with 8.2 hitting around mid May-ish. [/quote]
8.2 won’t be out until September or October OR later based on past patch releases.

Except that you don’t have any numbers or statistics other than the ones you make up in your head based on a vocal minority of players who post in the forums and on fan sites or who are vocal on the shard you happen to be on at that moment.

We, the players, have no real data. Only Blizzard has that data and the fact that they don’t rush to “fix” all the things complained about in these forums and on other fansites says that you are probably not 100% correct in your thinking.

Also, I never said you were a politician. I said that you don’t speak for “most players”. You do not know why “most players” play the game or what they do while they are logged in.

So stop responding with your greater than thou, I know all comments trying to sound like you actually know something.

2 Likes

Umm… I’m thinking that there is no historical data on patch releases that would give any kind of indication that we won’t see the next patch until 7 months from now.

Expansion release: 8/14/2018
8.1 release: 12/11/2018 (~ 4 months)
8.1.5 release: 3/12/2019 (~ 3 months)

It’s likely that we’ll see 8.2 in June or July.

You might be correct about 8.2.5 being around 7 months away, however.

1 Like

Could we get a explanation as to why Kul Tiran humans have considerably less customization options then Zandalari Trolls? Last I checked KT humans have less customization then regular humans while Ztrolls have the most customization options of any non demon hunter.

I can’t reply to Teufelgott because he deletes comments. If you need charts and excel sheets to prove to you that most players play WoW for the core content (Raids, Dungeons, PVP) then you need help.