Is there an actual date yet

For when Zandalari and Kultirans will be available (finally)?

6 Likes

Soooo, nope.

Negative.

Just a ‘Soon ™’

2 Likes

April 1st it was a prank all along.

8 Likes

Isn’t that false advertisement? To use features to sell an expansion, which are not even available yet, several months out from release.

19 Likes

Nowhere does it say you’ll get them right away.

10 Likes

Yeah that part really sucks. How things can be used to sell something then to be withheld for as long as possible even after the money has already been made from the product.

15 Likes

I’m assuming March as the earliest, and pretty realistic at this point, with 8.2 hitting around mid May-ish.

1 Like

They used them more to advertise the allied race system than anything.

We’ve got several allies races. No false advertising.

Would be nice if they’d come out already though.

3 Likes

Nope. Look back at what was specifically advertised.

4 Likes

A Tuesday.

1 Like

It will be on So/on/soon, or the day after

I looked back. I saw two new continents, level 120, new dungeons and raids, islands, war fronts, allied races.

3 Likes

Tuesday, March 12th.

1 Like

My money is on March 5th. I am fully prepared to lose that bet. But I’m optimistic.

Plus if I’m right I’ll be filthy rich.

1 Like

Don’t forget, you need to have the rep exalted to unlock it as well.

1 Like

If anyone isn’t exalted with Zandalari by now they are either just starting or haven’t been playing.

I barely play and I’m exalted.

7 Likes

Hopefully before my sub runs out. I was really wanting to mess around with a Kul Tiran Druid.

2 Likes

Supposedly though there is no new rep requirement though at least.

:cookie:

After getting exalted with every faction in the game currently, complete every single quest from vanilla to bfa, craft and collect everything, get ilvl 9000, preform a miracle and become god himself, you will be able to fly. Better get started now.

3 Likes