(Illidan) 9/9H 1/9M Assassination Rogue LF Mythic Progression

I study everyday and play WoW just about every night. Currently I live in the West Coast so that’s PST and prefer nightly raids. I also should add that I’m not transferring realms as I do feel comfortable where I stand.
When I’m on I focus on running at least a couple +10s and leveling Neck item. I’m looking for a guild to expand my potential as a consistent player (I consider myself semi-hardcore). I have cleared BoD and know the ins and outs of every boss on Heroic (If you check my profile it will say 7/9 but that’s because I was in a guild that prioritized friends no matter how they performed so I was booted from raids). I am highly committed and willing to learn and improve my competence however slightly it may be for mythic prog. My char has BiS gear 400+ in just about every slot just waiting until next weeks reset to replace my helm then I’m good to go. That being said I really do like running M+ more than I like to raid and it’s not because of the gear but because I do like the challenge. I’m looking for a core m+ team to try out for to eventually run 15s for every dungeon and beyond. Running in PuG groups doesn’t cut it for me anymore because I’m actually putting in the effort to push higher keys yet am held back by strangers. I’m always welcoming, I know how to be patient and friendly with guildies however I know how to be professional and driven as well.

I’m 26 yo and plan to begin streaming for my network which I’ll be happy to show everyone on disc or something like that. With twitter, instagram, twitch, and eventually more social interactive hubs I intend to share my play time with people for recreational connection time and to give back to the needy with charitable efforts online. So I’m taking my time to get with a group of reliable and faithful people to do high endgame content with. These facts may not be necessary to include but I personally intend to be more than just an in and out guildie looking for gear and IO. Appreciate anyone taking the time reading all of this. Contact me in game or battlenet: @ Walterism#1401 or Email: Walt1ism@gmail.com
Thanks!

Pls check us out
Current raid progression:

Red Team RL: Myiras - 2/8M Uldir, 6/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD. Tue/Thur, 8-11PM CST .

Blue Team RL: Chispera : 2/8M Uldir, 4/9H BoD. Sat/Sun, 2-5PM CST .

Note: Now looking for ranged DPS, ASAP! Warlocks, Boomkins, and Shadow Priests are highly preferred, we’re looking to fill 5 slots!

We have new raids leads with cutting edge experience looking to push us towards a full time mythic raiding team. Looking for players who show up on time raid ready that understand what it takes to achive mythic progression. Please be prepared to share your logs and experience.

Deathwing was our home for many years and expansions. However, due to a decreasing population and depleted talent pool for raiding - we packed our bags and headed to Korgath. Since our move, we have progressed through heroic/mythic raiding .

If you’re interested, Please message any of our Officers for more information.

Zaffre : Zaffre#1380
Fasra : Fasra#1208
Myiras : Myirk#1216
Chispera : Crazylady#11182

Thanks for replying