408 5/9m DPS Warrior

Hi guys!

I’m Swag, and I currently main DPS warrior with a decently kept up Frost DK alt that I’ve mained this expansion.

I’m a former top 5 US raider and top 10 US officer that has 12 years worth of Logs and kill videos showing that I am an upper echelon player.

I’ve tanked for most of the Expansion, and swapped back to DPS warrior in preparation for BoD.

Guilds rankings don’t matter as much to me as active community and discord.

M+ teams a plus!

Anything after 8 or 8:30 EST works well!

God bless and thanks for reading this! Post your btag in this thread and I shall add you to chat!

Hey there Swag! We’re currently looking to add an exceptional melee dps to our roster and you sound like you might fit right in. Give us a check and feel free to apply on our site or reach out to me directly if you have any questions! We have a lot of former top 10-100 US players that don’t want to raid at that level anymore. We have an active community across many games :slight_smile:

Discord & Bnet = Star#1760

=============================

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
8/8M Uldir 4/9M BoD

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs

• Amazing DPS Melee and Range
    Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299

Storey
Btag: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Hey there! I’m Vsper, the recruitment lead for on Turalyon (Alliance). We’re looking to add a warrior to our roster.

We’re currently 6/9M in BoD, and recieved Cutting Edge every tier of Legion. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly alt runs, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It’s our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Vsper (Vsper#1724)
Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Ayegon (Ayegon#1108)

Hey there,

My guild could use a warrior DPS! We arent as progressed as you, but we have an awesome community and players that are fully capable of achieving the goals we set. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST and we are 9/9H 1/9M with an 18% wipe on grong (we only have 2hrs of prog on him).

We are looking for talented players to help us achieve cutting edge this tier and every tier going forward, with ranking improvements and efficiency improvements as we go. That being said, we don’t want toxicity towards others and strive to maintain a friendly, yet competitive, raid environment. All raid spots are competitive and we are always searching for excellent players. We will sit in discord talking and joking for hours some nights too.

We formed the raid team fresh for this tier with many raiders that have prior HC raiding exp ranging from top 200 to top 30. We have an active discord community with discussions on bosses and strat ideas posted as well. We have a fairly active m+ community with players always willing to run some 10+ keys.

Let me know if you want to chat about any of that, or if you are interested.

Protek#11993 is my btag

Cheers!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 5/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey friend! I don’t do much for guild spam, but I’m actively looking for a DPS Warrior! 3/9M BDA, 8/8M Uldir. Tues & Thurs 7pm-10pm PST.

If interested, get @ me at:
Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you!

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 5/9m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
6/9 M BoD
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Boomie
Rogue
Warrrior
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%%

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We could use a dps war in our core raid. Geesicks#1950 if you wanna chat

This is MAGA country

5/9M now. Still looking for a DPS Warrior if you’re still looking for a guild. :slight_smile:

Looking to add some top tier talent to the roster. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi Swag,
My guild, Still Standing, is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild (9/9N 6/9H) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We lean more towards having people that want to be there rather than those that are all about numbers and stats. We log and use that to help understand where we can improve. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hi <3 xoxoxo

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/9 mythic on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir. We pride ourselves on our sense of community and social atmosphere. Our discord is always busy regardless of whether or not we are raiding that day.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and this tier is no exception!

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987